Product Brand & Model:

Eclipse 55060

Condition of all items:

Good

Total Price: :

$200 Obo

Shipping Terms: :

Free

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Good cosmetic condition and works perfect. Willing to trade for another Eclipse that has Aux.
Mounting cage not included.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Listener of Music
3,214 Posts
Yeah, the 90 upgrade was aux and DVD. If you use the 39011 you can get 3 auxiliary inputs. They pop up on eBay frequently. The 55430 looks the same and has aux input.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, the 90 upgrade was aux and DVD. If you use the 39011 you can get 3 auxiliary inputs. They pop up on eBay frequently. The 55430 looks the same and has aux input.

I have had a few 55090 and it also didn't have a aux, just optical out.

·
Listener of Music
3,214 Posts
I just looked. Your right. I must have always used the din aux adapter or the 39011. That's almost mind blowing. Making that unit without aux is a travesty!

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
I just looked. Your right. I must have always used the din aux adapter or the 39011. That's almost mind blowing. Making that unit without aux is a travesty!
Or one could keep the unit for the SQ and use a DSP to help tune as well as plugging the AUX into the DSP. Just a thought.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Does this unit have detachable face, or is it ESN only? Do you have the ESN unlock disk either way?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.