76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model: Eclipse Aluminum 12" - SW88120 DVC

Condition of all items: Used - few small dings on aluminum cone

Total Price: $100 shipped:

Shipping Terms: UPS Ground - other if desired:

Pictures: -

Additional info:

I've had this for several years, and the build has never come back around. 4 ohm, DVC @ 600w RMS. This is a solid performer, and I'd like to see it go to good use.

Product Brand & Model: Clarion HX-D10 - Two Decks - One Non-functional

Condition of all items: Used - good condition

Total Price: $160 shipped:

Shipping Terms: UPS Ground - other if desired:

Pictures: -

Good Unit:

Non-functional:

Additional info:

Two decks here. Bought one from forum member clbolt:

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/69283-clarion-hx-d10.html

I have never hooked this unit up, but it's in great condition. I bought the other new, and it performed excellent. I recently installed the unit, but the faceplate did not light. I'm not sure what happened here, but, as a new dad, I haven't found the time to test it out. It may be something simple, but I'd like to package these and get it to someone who can make good use here. Includes the original booklet and trim, but no cage or controller.

Paypal please

Any questions, please let me know...

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was asked to clarify the HX-d10 a little further, and thought it prudent to post the reply:

I purchased the unit in the first single pic used from a forum member. Never installed it, and it has been tucked away in the box and bubble wrap I received it in.

The second I purchased new and had it installed for a few months... It worked perfectly. I sold the car and took out the deck. Some time later, I installed it in a new vehicle and after all was hooked up and chEcked, there did not appear to be any power-up. I am not sure if it is a faceplate issue, or the unit. I bought the one from clbolt with the intention of using it to verify what was defective in my original deck, but was never able to get it done.

So both units are used. One unit was bought from a forum member, and untested by me. The other was recently hooked up, and did not function 100% for an unidentified reason.

Hope that helps and apologize for any confusion.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Non-Functional unit is out for delivery.

(1) Hx-d10 and the eclipse sub still up for offers.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HX-D10 with cage, trim ring, faceplate case, and booklet - $135 shipped

Bump for 30 lb Sub Pics:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Yo!

Just wanted to let you know that I received the HX-D10 on Friday. Unit was packed up very well! I've already gutted it and "renewed" my HX-D10 that saw lots of use. Now it looks and feels like a brand new HU! I will leave iTrader feedback for you as well. Thanks!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Right on man! Glad to hear all is well and many thanks!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$90 shipped for the eclipse

$120 shipped for the clarion

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes. Dual 4 and 500w RMS / 1000w peak

I ran it sealed and it really opened up once you get to that power mark.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The eclipse is officially sold

Only the Clarion left to move... great old school sq deck for sale

borrowed from crutchfield (with some editing...)

The top-of-the-line ProAudio HX-D10 CD receiver was created to command a high-performance system. Clarion eliminated the internal amp and incorporated special audio capacitors to stabilize voltage so that this receiver sends an ultra-pure, high-definition signal to your external amplifiers.

The HX-D10 has a motorized, detachable aluminum faceplate, with a bright white dot matrix display, for high visibility day or night. The faceplate's rotary knob centralizes system adjustments in one convenient location. Two 24-bit D/A converters ensure superb CD playback, and the Magi-Tune+ tuner

Precise tone-shaping with the "Beat EQ" — an adjustable 3-band parametric equalizer. Use the Tone Bypass feature to eliminate the tone controls from the circuitry — your amps receive a signal that resembles the source as closely as possible.

Controls for Clarion CeNet CD changers, DVD players, or outboard processors are built in.

Details:
•detachable, motorized, fold-down face
•aluminum faceplate
•white dot matrix display
•preamp output only — external amps required
•special audio capacitors maintain stable voltage for exceptional sound quality
•CD/MD changer controls — Clarion CeNet changer (must have the letter "z" in the model number)
•CD Text (reads CD Text-encoded discs in receiver and in a compatible Clarion changer)
•DSP/EQ/TV/DVD/crossover controls
•Beat EQ with 3-band equalization, adjustable bass and midrange center frequencies
•tone bypass defeats treble, bass, and midrange controls for even more signal purity
•zero-bit detector mute circuit
•Magi-Tune+ tuner
•18 FM/6 AM presets
•2 sets of 4-volt preamp outputs
•non-fading 4-volt subwoofer outputs with level control
•clock
•auxiliary input
•two 24-bit D/A converters with 128 times oversampling
•CD frequency response 5-20,000 Hz
•CD signal-to-noise ratio 100 dB
•FM sensitivity 11 dBf

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Nice headunit!
Too bad we live in EU, so expensive shipping and wrong FM-frequencies... (and we already have 2 HX-D2's)

Isabelle

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
I would love to have another HX-D10. I might be selling my 2 subs to purchase a single sub, might be some $$ left over.

*Scratches head*
?????

Free bump.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.