Product Brand & Model:
Eclipse AVN 4430 In Dash Navigation

Condition of all items:
New - was on display, never installed

Total Price: :
$500 + shipping

Shipping Terms: :
+ shipping

This unit was in our display cabinet, never installed in a vehicle, so for all intents and purpose it is a new OPEN BOX unit.. As you can see, the harness was never even hooked up.. We did hook unit up to power to prove its working condition.. Unit is sold AS IS of course, as Eclipse is oem only now, but they do have support online...

asking price is $500 + shipping....

For all intents and purposes, this unit is a new one that has never been sold to a customer, So you can still purchase a 3 yr. extended warranty for piece of mind if you so choose... The price of the warranty is $39.99

I will do one of 2 things for you at the asking price... I will provide you with FREE shipping or the 3 yr. extended warranty FREE.. your choice..

Not really interested in any trades, BUT hey you never know.. if so, i would be more interested in NON CAR AUDIO RELATED items.. i have a stock full of that now..

Prefer PM's please..

ALSO INCLUDED with this is a Eclipse Ipod cable (did not originally come with)

Everything is complete, all harnesses, manuals, cd's, pouch, etc..

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also i forgot to mention that is INCLUDED is a Eclipse Travel Accessory Pack for the TomTom unit to be portable.

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
want this sold TODAY.... make a fair and reasonable offer........lets get is SOLD!!!

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump it up!!!

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
damn people but this.. its a good deal.. hell make offer, need it gone, too much stuff that needs to GO!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.