Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model: eclipse cd5030

Condition of all items: like new cosmetically great. missing the bluetooth mic and the auto tuning mic. I have remote, cage, deck and face holder and original box. I Have changed amps and I need to make some changes to the plans. downgrade on the deck

Total Price:$225 :

Shipping Terms:free :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Before I change my mind.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Can you run 3 way active on this deck? Eclipse site just states crossover.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good question that I am not sure the answer.

Contact azngotskills. He will know amoung others.

I have not used it like that so don't know.

It's a good deck. 2nd one I have owned.

Only reason its posted is becAuse I went and bought 2 pair of comps and a more expensive amp than planned so I am over budget ,again

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump. Make an offer. It's a great deck. But I have learned to live without using bt so I am going to go back to one of my other favorite when I find one

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump one more time before I just keep it for now.

·
Registered
5,830 Posts
Just keep it Mike, by the time you sell this and account for shipping to the new buyer and buy a different eclipse HU you just broke even....then you dont even have direct USB iPod control ;)

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just keep it Mike, by the time you sell this and account for shipping to the new buyer and buy a different eclipse HU you just broke even....then you dont even have direct USB iPod control ;)

thats exactly what I thought...still I cant help it. I do like the previous 8053/8443 better for some reason.

I think this will be the end of that idea.

I have mmats pro sq4160 delivering tomorrow i hope so I am trying to get source how I want even though the 5030 is just fine...

I know if I sold it I would wish I didnt. just like the first 5030...

insane

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok. I am still considering selling this. $180 fir it yo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.