DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Classic cars & McIntosh
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model: Eclipse CD7000. 3-way active, EQ, time align. Includes original box, cage, trim ring, remote, faceplate case(not pictured), and both paper manuals.

link to .pdf manual: http://a248.e.akamai.net/pix.crutchfield.com/Manuals/099/099CD7000.PDF

Condition of all items: Used. Face has a couple of minor hairline scratches, otherwise near mint condition. Tested and fully functional.

Total Price:Sold pending payment $210.00 shipped to USA. Paypal accepted from confirmed addresses. Sorry not looking for trades.

Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Nice deck, MACS!

Anyone know how the 7000 series interacts with an iPod? Is it pretty easy to use with one?

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Nice deck, MACS!

Anyone know how the 7000 series interacts with an iPod? Is it pretty easy to use with one?
yes it does, but you need to get the IPod add on... OR you can use the rca inputs in the back and control it manually...

I had the same exact unit and i was dumb enough to sell it with my car in July!... what a dumb dumb dumb DUMB move!

I want it back!

I do have the eclipse 4430 with the detachable TOM TOM PND I am looking to trade in for an eclipse deck with 3 way active if you're interested.... :poke:

·
Classic cars & McIntosh
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice deck, MACS!

You need the Eclipse IPC-106 to go with the CD7000, but from what I remember it does not give you full control of the iPod menus.

·
Classic cars & McIntosh
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CD7000 is sold pending payment. Will close the thread when it's official.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Nice deck, MACS!

yes it does, but you need to get the IPod add on... OR you can use the rca inputs in the back and control it manually...

I had the same exact unit and i was dumb enough to sell it with my car in July!... what a dumb dumb dumb DUMB move!

I want it back!

I do have the eclipse 4430 with the detachable TOM TOM PND I am looking to trade in for an eclipse deck with 3 way active if you're interested.... :poke:
You need the Eclipse IPC-106 to go with the CD7000, but from what I remember it does not give you full control of the iPod menus.
It controls the iPod and is hands down one of the best sounding setups you can buy (I have the 7100) but the iPod interface is horrible. It doesn't remember where you were, the menus are slow to scroll through...but once you find the song / album you want the audio quality is second-to-none.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.