DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Classic cars & McIntosh
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model: Eclipse CD7200 mkII. Includes wiring harness, cage, faceplate case, remote. Sorry, no trim ring or paper manual.

Link to CD7200 manual:
ECLIPSE by Fujitsu Ten

Condition of all items: Used with some light hair line scratches on face and around knob. Tested and fully functional.

Total Price: : Sold pending payment$325.00 shipped to USA. Paypal accepted from confirmed addresses.

Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I just went through all 119 pages of the manual and 8 pages of the installation guide but did not get an answer to my question. Does this unit have the extra fixed RCA output like the CD8454? Besides a few bells and whistles, does this unit carry any advantages over the CD8454?

One last thing...open to any trades?

·
Registered
578 Posts
Good unit and even better guy!

·
Registered
125 Posts
I will say this for as long as my unit last!!!

I will never sell, unless someone is offering $600.00, or trade mine.

Bump for a Excellent unit...

·
Registered
671 Posts
Nice unit, MACS!

Anyone know if there's anything I could get performance-wise from this Eclipse that I can't get from my Alpine 7998?

I've had my 7998 for a few years now, and it still works great, I've just been contemplating trying something else out that might be a little bit more user friendly when it comes to using it with an iPod, etc.

·
Classic cars & McIntosh
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry no trades. No mic's included, only what's in the pics.

Sold pending payment

·
Registered
125 Posts
Nice unit, MACS!

Anyone know if there's anything I could get performance-wise from this Eclipse that I can't get from my Alpine 7998?

I've had my 7998 for a few years now, and it still works great, I've just been contemplating trying something else out that might be a little bit more user friendly when it comes to using it with an iPod, etc.
Higher voltage output. Cleaner music.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.