1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Wave Shepherd
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Eclipse CD7200mkII
Eclipse iPC-106 iPod adapter
remote control, box, literature (everything as-seen in the pictures)

Condition of all items:
Used, Very Good
Although I have tested it and it works well, this gear is a little older and will not last forever. Please understand this before buying.

Total Price: :
$303 shipped and insured.

Shipping Terms: :
Shipping to lower 48 states with insurance is included. Elsewhere is extra. PayPal buyer/seller protection only works if I ship to a verified address on the account so please keep that in mind.

Additional info:
I bought this as backup for the 7200 that is currently in my car. The one in my car refuses to break. Maybe you can make use of this one. Please see pictures below. I have a video showing the CD eject function works, the face plate moves as it should, and the display works well.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Wave Shepherd
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Wave Shepherd
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still available, and will be until I post otherwise.

·
Wave Shepherd
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Wave Shepherd
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It doesn’t have usb right?
Yes it does have usb and you can play music from a thumb drive or charge a phone or mp3 player like I do.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts