DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This piece of trash disputed a charge for goods I sold him 4 months ago.

He received everything I sold him, left me positive feedback, then sold the items a week later. Paypal notified me of the charge back last week and has now settled the matter. Luckily I had more than enough evidence to make my case, others might not be so lucky...

Buyer beware!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK.

I sold him some amplifiers and he received everything in described condition. He then placed a for sale ad on this site , selling the exact same amps I sold him. Then, he disputed the charge on his card that he used to pay me with. He stated that he never received the items. This is a lie because he put pictures in his for sale ad of the serial numbers and so did I. Our numbers matched and that's that.

BTW, he is doing the exact same thing to others on this site right now.

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
This is where a mod needs to step in and verify if this has happened, if so, he needs banned immediately, this board does not need this kind of thing happening...

I for one would like to hear Eco side of story as well.. See what is reasoning is for such actions..

·
Registered
5,830 Posts
This piece of trash disputed a charge for goods I sold him 4 months ago.

He received everything I sold him, left me positive feedback, then sold the items a week later. Paypal notified me of the charge back last week and has now settled the matter. Luckily I had more than enough evidence to make my case, others might not be so lucky...

Buyer beware!
Exact same thing happened to me, but I had all the tracking, PMs, iTrader feedback, etc to prove my case. He stated that his paypal account was frozen and had to prove his identity to Paypal. I gave him the benefit of the doubt but after seeing this I call ******** on his excuse!!!

Actually they are still reviewing the credit card chargeback which was initially was taken immediately out of my account. After a call to Paypal, they reinstated the funds and I was protected by "Paypal Seller Protection" instead of waiting for the claim (up to 3 months according to Paypal).

Buyer/Seller Beware as well! :mad:

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
thanks amitaF.... just a few too many people who don't know how to conduct business dealing with the same person for my tastes.

·
Registered
380 Posts
This is what I hate about Paypal... Sell something you know its fine, tracking #'s but they still try to dick with ya. Keep your tracking #'s!!!

·
Super Moderator
5,227 Posts
I'll make sure he see's this thread. EDIT: He's viewing it right now.

I sure hope this gets taken care of; I sold him something and I'd be pissed if this happened to me.

·
Banned
183 Posts
im no scumbag ****ing moron

if you would of contacted me youd got information

I filed a dispute with Citibank towards a paypal charge for a turbo, Citibank took it way to far and disputed ANY paypal charge on the account

Ive had to fax proof of address, contact info, my citibank account etc...

so for all you dicks wanting to jump on a bandwagon you can all suck on my nuts since dont have a damn clue what you are talking about

for anyone not intelligent enough to contact me and ask well it shows you jump gun for attention period

for those effected sorry but notice ive not disputed anything, NONE of the cases are claimed by myself as ive told Paypal that exact case
I have over 4grand tied up in paypal because of how Citibank handled my situation

·
Banned
183 Posts
Exact same thing happened to me, but I had all the tracking, PMs, iTrader feedback, etc to prove my case. He stated that his paypal account was frozen and had to prove his identity to Paypal. I gave him the benefit of the doubt but after seeing this I call ******** on his excuse!!!

Actually they are still reviewing the credit card chargeback which was initially was taken immediately out of my account. After a call to Paypal, they reinstated the funds and I was protected by "Paypal Seller Protection" instead of waiting for the claim (up to 3 months according to Paypal).

Buyer/Seller Beware as well! :mad:
You want to call ********, yet this happen to several people which proves my point
My account is still limited cause I am having to wait on 2 other people to respond I purchased items from them
I stayed in full contact with you, and anyone else that asked me

·
Super Moderator
5,227 Posts
They shouldn't have to contact you and ask...YOU SHOULD HAVE CONTACTED THEM FIRST!

I'm not saying you did this maliciously, but it's your responsibility to fix it asap and keep them informed.

·
Registered
5,830 Posts
You want to call ********, yet this happen to several people which proves my point
My account is still limited cause I am having to wait on 2 other people to respond I purchased items from them
I stayed in full contact with you, and anyone else that asked me
Either that or you are trying to get over on people that dont have proof...who to believe? I just know my account was frozen and MY money taken back without my approval on your behalf

Just stating what you have told me and how it affected me....i had to take action in order to get my money back. This **** should not happen either way, I now have different thoughts being that others are in the same situation

·
Banned
183 Posts
They shouldn't have to contact you and ask...YOU SHOULD HAVE CONTACTED THEM FIRST!

I'm not saying you did this maliciously, but it's your responsibility to fix it asap and keep them informed.
Sorry but I did not know they disputed all UNTIL i was contacted by someone

And those that have contacted me I have kept informed, every single case was set by Paypal as review by the other person, this means I did my part on EVERY single case. Some people have not responded so I am still waiting on them to respond to get my account in full

And Ive much bigger things worry about like a crushed hand from a motor dropping on it

1 - 20 of 92 Posts