DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if anybody could give me some advice running my electric for my new system. im looking at running 2 XS D3100 batteries with a AQ3500D.1 amp pushing 2 loaded Fi Bl 15's. i know i will need to at least put a 2nd alt on my truck ( 2007 f150 xlt 4 door) does anybody know what would be the best alt to buy and would one hi power alt be enough with my factory alt. also i plan on running everything a 14.4v so any advice on how to do that would be appreciated as well.

·
Registered
87 Posts
i was wondering if anybody could give me some advice running my electric for my new system. im looking at running 2 XS D3100 batteries with a AQ3500D.1 amp pushing 2 loaded Fi Bl 15's. i know i will need to at least put a 2nd alt on my truck ( 2007 f150 xlt 4 door) does anybody know what would be the best alt to buy and would one hi power alt be enough with my factory alt. also i plan on running everything a 14.4v so any advice on how to do that would be appreciated as well.
My boy Mike from Maxxsonics has the best u-tube tutorial on learning how to calculate this. Search his batt/alt tutorial. Its the way of the walk.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts