Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
DIY Members...

Have family or friends that smoke... Do you smoke and been looking for a way to get away from them? Here is the answer!

And now you can smoke in your car and not worry about the problems associated with it!

What is an E-Cigarette?
It is a device that looks, feels, and tastes like a real cigarette but doesn’t hurt the ones around you or the environment like a real cigarette does. The E-Cigarette is a rechargeable device that uses sophisticated micro-electronic technology (atomizing) to deliver a true smoking experience, only without the tobacco smoke and tar that contains over 4,000 toxins that can be found in a real cigarette. Instead, it uses something called E-liquid.

E-liquid/Smoke Juice The liquid used in electronic cigarettes contains distilled water, flavoring and nicotine. The last ingredient Propylene Glycol, or PG, is on the FDA's list of substances generally recognized as safe for use and is used in everything from fog machines to artificial flavors. This PG is used to facilitate the vapor or smoke effect.

If you have been keeping up with the news the FDA, Federal Government and representatives from Phillip Morris and other tobacco producing companies have been trying to put all kinds of limitations on this product. The FDA and our Government want to tax it like the tobacco industry, Phillip Morris wants it banned from the US as it most definitely will cut into a huge chuck of their sales when the word gets out. The facts are that it is not illegal, is not sold as a tobacco product because it contains no tobacco. Nicotine is not much different that caffeine in that it has its addictive qualities, but is for the most part a very mild drug. Where the benefit is for the E-Cig is that there is no smoke in your lungs!!! No tobacco, no carcinogens, no lung cancer from SMOKING!!

It is TSA approved for use in airports and airplanes, it can be used in offices and public places as it is not smoke nor has the smell of smoke. It is legal for use in bars, music venues, concerts, theme parks. Think of all the places that smokers can't smoke... and now they can..

This is a big step towards getting people to stop smoking or to help them move to an alternative that is much healthier. I have some friends that have been on the E-Cig for a few months and they will tell you without a doubt they are not coughing as much and they don't get sick as often as they used to. Their cloths, hair, car and house don't smell like smoke any more. They don't have yellowing teeth because of the cigarettes' tar and other additives and the list goes on and on..

This product is a win-win for smokers and non smokers alike. This is why I have purchased this product and brought it into the country to help the people that I know that smoke!

The last big benefit of the E-Cig..... It costs 16 times less than Cigarettes!!!!! Compare $.30 cents per pack to $4.50 per pack!!

I am selling my kits at 60$ If you want to buy a couple of them, let me know,, ill cut you a break. There are some places on the web that have them for less, but they are also out of stock, try to get them,, I know I have tried and people I know have tried to find these!

Contents of the Kit are Shown Below, the picture was pulled from the web... from a place that was out of stock go figure!!!!

I have next day free shipping!!! UPS Anywhere in the Country!!

PayPal: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
PM for Phone # if you want to talk about the product.

The popular Dura Model has been upgraded to DURA-C (Dura Control), a manual switched DURA vaporizer set. Even more vapor, more taste and more control!

The popular Dura-C vaporizer is THE choice for starters and experienced users. It is simple, has a consistent draw and comes in a small jewel box.

Dura-C cartridges contain more liquid than the DSE901, the longer cartridge life and our continued developed technology make the Dura-C the FIRST CHOICE for heavy smokers!

The DURA-C set:
2 x Manual switched and fully closed Dura-C batteries
2 x Dura-C atomizers,
1 x Dura-C Charger (Wall)
5 x Cartridges (Marlboro High Strength Flavor)

·
Registered
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seriously! They are awesome!! I have 4 Converts at my office.. They have not needed to go outside for a smoke break for 3 days now!!!!

Ohh and Price Reduced to $60..... That is more aligned with the market

·
Registered
565 Posts
I smoke ultra light menthol's, does this kit include an option that would work for me? THX

·
Registered
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This Kit includes reg Marlboro Flavor.

The Cartridges are refillable and yes, you can purchase a light Nicotine hit with Menthol Flavor. From what I understand they have the Menthol down perfect!

·
Registered
136 Posts
THese E-Cigs are the real deal! I don't smoke but I know plenty that do.
Smoke anywhere you want, get tons of different flavored nicotine oils and potentcies, no more smoke odor/film, etc.

My sales guy and installer use em and sell them and have converted most people they know. If you smoke, check em out!

Oh yeah, Bump it up for you man!

·
Registered
236 Posts
good price, in san diego malls...its like 100 dollars a kit

i dont know if its the same brand tho...

pretty cool, blowing vapors and sh!t...

·
Registered
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
good price, in san diego malls...its like 100 dollars a kit

i dont know if its the same brand tho...

pretty cool, blowing vapors and sh!t...
Hell.. i have seen them for 140$ in Vegas. This is the Same as the Janty Dura C or also known as the 510 brand for those that know. It is the most durable unit on the market as well as offers better battery life than all others.

This is a great kit!

I ordered these in for a client and he stiffed me with them, Im just trying to unload these, I don't plan on making a business out of it.

·
Registered
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LOL, i was just gonna ask... "Can you put your weed in it?"
I am sure you could if you could turn it to liquid form some how and then mix in Poly Glycol to create the smoke... If you dig around im sure someone has already figured it out.

The real benefit here is for smokers that need an alternative.

·
Registered
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thats pretty cool. Do they have American Spirit flavor?
I would have to do some digging for that one.. Try a google search for Smoke Juice or E Fluid to find shops that sell it. There are hundreds and hundreds of flavors..

·
Registered
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
A bump for this... CNN.com just did a spot on these things.....

I guess that the FDA is seizing all shipments into the country right now.....

But have made no action against those that have them already in the country. :cool:

I think it is all politics and someone wants to make some money from these things! That is my take on it all!

Here is the link!
FDA hazy on e-cigarettes' safety - CNN.com

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.