DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What crossovers are popular with the group? I'm not currently interested in the Behringer, just the usual 12 volt solutions. (preferably something that shows up on ebay from time to time)

· Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alas, my 9 year old Sony HU does not have crossover capability. My cheap nature generally makes it impossible for me to retire hardware that is still working..

My Pioneer GM-X304 crosses at 80 hz only - again with the old hardware! Of course this is all in a 19 year old rusty car too...

What HU with crossover capability are currently popular?

· Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep, same amp. but it is 70X2 bridged. Bought it off Ebay to fuel my 20 year old car, old driver, old hu, how good can this sound? project.

I'm faced with questions like, do I toss my 20 year old Alphasonic 6" sub with rotted surround, or buy a new surround and fix it? I just have a soft spot in my head -er -heart for old hardware that is just sitting around gathering dust.

I'm not always sensible, but I am tenacious. I spent 20 years trying to beat the tinworm in my Porshe 914. I only gave up when the patches I welded in rusted away!!!

Thanks for the replies guys!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.