Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

elemental designs 130v.2 12" dual 2 ohm subs 600W/1000W Max

Condition of all items:

Great!

Total Price: :

$80 each + shipping or $150 + shipping for the pair

Shipping Terms: :

Give me your zip and I'll give you a final price.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

I'll try to get a pic pf the back of the subs, but they should be pretty pristine. These were used in my ex-GF's system and were run by an MTX 225 HO for about a year or so. They are super clean. No scuffs on the cone or tears/nicks in the surround. These are pretty nice bang for the buck SQ subs. Obviously not available through Ed anymore.

These are lightly used - nothing too strenous as she would freak out when the subs rattled the car. I planned to use them in my car but went with a stealth 10 instead. I can include the box in the sale, but unless you're doing a local pick-up, the weight is gonna kill ya. Let me know if you have any questions.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK I still have these and now need to make room in the garage. $100 + shipping for the pair or $100 even picked up! This is as low as I'll go, so please no low-ballers.

·
Registered
206 Posts
What's the mounting depth and recommended sealed enclosure size?

oops, shoulda searched first, I found depth is 6.6" which is too deep for my project. Good luck with selling some awesome subs at a great price.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hmmm to be honest I never considered trades - but that's very tempting. What type of shape is the tablet in?
It pretty much brand new! And I have a book style case that goes with it. I got one to test out to see if they would work good for our school district and before we had a chance to say yes or no they ordered about 80 of them so this has sat with very little usage!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
What's the mounting depth and recommended sealed enclosure size?

oops, shoulda searched first, I found depth is 6.6" which is too deep for my project. Good luck with selling some awesome subs at a great price.
No problem - for anyone else here are the specs -
here are the specs:

Voice Coils : Dual 2
Power Handling : 600/1000 WRms
Qts: .28
Qes: .30
Qms: 3.3
Fs: 21.00Hz
Re: 8.3
Vas: 176L
Mms: 195.0g
Bl: 21.70T*m
SPL: 89.1dB
Sd: 545cm²
Xmax: 18.3mm
Voice Coil: 62.5mm

Magnet Width: 6.750"
Cutout Diameter: 11.000"
Mounting Depth: 6.600"
Weight: 25lb
Total Height: 7.600"
Displacement: .07 ft³
Outside Diameter: 12.375"

I ran the subs in about 1.25 cuft box stuffed with polyester fiberfill and the extension was decent, but they will really come alive in a slightly larger (1.5+) ported box.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It pretty much brand new! And I have a book style case that goes with it. I got one to test out to see if they would work good for our school district and before we had a chance to say yes or no they ordered about 80 of them so this has sat with very little usage!
PM sent

1 - 13 of 13 Posts