DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, this is gonna be better than ever. Joe has secure the Mothers Car Show Series to film an episode at this years show. Pretty exciting!!!

ELITE SUMMER NATIONALS

SPARTANBURG EXPO CENTER IN SPARTANBURG, SOUTH CAROLINA

SATURDAY, AUGUST 8TH, 2009

***ALL DAY CAR SHOW / INDOOR / 50+ CLASSES!!!!

***SQL/SPL SOUND COMPETITION HOSTED BY MECA SOUND ASSOCIATION

***DRIFT SESSION HOSTED BY DGTRIALS.COM / SINGLE AND TANDEM DRIFT

***INDUSTRY SEMINARS / LEARN ABOUT THE LATEST PRODUCTS AND TRADES IN THE INDUSTRY

***MUSIC / VENDOR BOOTHS SHOWING OFF THE LATEST IN AUDIO, PERFORMANCE, WHEELS, ACCESSORIES / GIVEAWAYS & MORE!!!!

Elite Audio brings you Elite Summer Nationals, Saturday, August 8th, 2009. Elite Summer Nationals will be held at the Spartanburg Expo Center in Spartanburg, South Carolina, with an all day Sound, Show and Drift event.

The sound competition will be intense, ranging from ground-shaking bass classes to sound quality judging.

Hundreds of show cars will take over the expo center; everything from sport compacts, domestics, classic cars, exotics, trucks, and more. See your favorite magazine and media featured cars in person!

Throughout the show in the 100,000 square ft. facility, vendors will be showing off the latest and greatest in the automotive industry at their booths.

Outside, the event heats up with the Drift competition, hosted by DG Trials. Watch as cars power slide, twist, and turn at high speeds through the race course. Professionals and amateurs will race all day, competing for top honors.

**Magazine Coverage!! Performance Audio & Sound Magazine, S3 Magazine, Import Tuner, Tunerzine and more!!**

Be sure not to miss this automotive lifestyle event!

We’re also going to be on National TV this year!! YAY!!!!!
ESPN2 and Fox Sports Network have chosen Elite Summer Nationals,
to have our very own exclusive episode on the Mothers Car Show TV Series!!!

Its going to be cool!, ESPN2 are going to come out, film the event,
the Show Cars, Drift Cars, Sound Comp, interview people and vendors!
Then it will air on both networks nationally at the end of August!!!

We are super excited about that!!!

Were gonna be on TV, and so will You!

REGISTER ONLINE NOW!!!!!!

www.elitesummernationals.com
ESN 2009 | MySpace.com
Elite Audio ::
DGTrials - Slide or Die!!!
Welcome to MECA!

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alright guys, only two weeks left. Get your cars looking good the TV cameras will be there.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I will be there. Hoping for a large SQ turn out.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'll be there with another member psycle_1. He's a member of Team Hybrids and we used to compete several years ago together. I'm in the process of redoing my car so I'm just hanging out and checking out other cars. Look for a black Eclipse and we'll be hanging around somewhere near there.

Tim

·
Registered
134 Posts
I'll be there with another member psycle_1. He's a member of Team Hybrids and we used to compete several years ago together. I'm in the process of redoing my car so I'm just hanging out and checking out other cars. Look for a black Eclipse and we'll be hanging around somewhere near there.

Tim
It's not black, it's "Titanium", *******. :laugh: I'm never getting another black car. Screw that.

You need to quit being skerred and compete the car. I gave you my opinion of it the other day.

And yes, as Tim said, I'll be there competing at only my 2nd MECA event. Leave it to me to do it at a big event.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I will be making the short drive up 85 from Greenville

·
Registered
201 Posts
It's not black, it's "Titanium", *******. :laugh: I'm never getting another black car. Screw that.

You need to quit being skerred and compete the car. I gave you my opinion of it the other day.

And yes, as Tim said, I'll be there competing at only my 2nd MECA event. Leave it to me to do it at a big event.
Might as well go big or go home.

When you get a dark color at some point it doesn't matter anymore. It will always look dirty no matter what you do.:laugh: I did forget that your old car was black and this one's "gray" or what ever color it is.
It doesn't really matter because your screwed with Brian judging. It'll never be loud enough for him.:eek:
Kind of hard to compete when the funds are running low from building the car in the first place. I guess I could of done "less" install and I would of had more money to pay the entry fee with. Besides, I wouldn't want to make all the other guys in the top thirty round mad when I won.:p

Sarcasm, a mans best friend.

Tim

·
Registered
736 Posts
I'll be there competing!!!! (in the car show) LOL Look for the silver Nissan Skyline 350GT (here in the America known as the Infiniti G35).

As for Team Hybrids members, I think we'll have somewhere between eight and ten at this show competing in SQ.

Scott

·
Registered
134 Posts
I'll be there competing!!!! (in the car show) LOL Look for the silver Nissan Skyline 350GT (here in the America known as the Infiniti G35).

As for Team Hybrids members, I think we'll have somewhere between eight and ten at this show competing in SQ.

Scott
I better see a Team Hybrids decal on that car mister, even if you're just competing in the car show... :laugh:

·
Registered
94 Posts

I'm looking forward to listening to your car sir :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts