DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any very very enexpensive pretty nice 20-30 band EQ's out there. I'm looking for something that i can have moderate flexability and that i can adjust on the fly as i like to tweak around with different types of music and all.

When i mean very very enexpensive i mean like less than $50 would be REALLY really great. I'm trying to keep all of my costs down to a minimum and i'm going to be installing everything in the next few weeks, i just need to massively deaden my front doors for my Seas CA18's

Also wondering what type of power wire i should run as well as fusing and whatnot, so if anyone has info on that as well it would be greatly apprecaited.

Amps are NEXT 4.400 and 2.400, both will be pulling around 70 amps full tilt IIRC as the manuals say - 4.400 is 82rms x4 @ 4ohms(will be running all 4 ch's at 8ohms though), and 2.400 is ~500rms @ 4ohms bridged.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I would run 2 awg with a 150a fuse from the battery and split it off a fused distro block (use what ever fuse the manual recommends for each amp here) and run 4awg to the 2ch amp and 8awg to the 4ch. I always go overkill with the power wire though. You could easily get away with a 4awg run from the battery.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts