DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some probably remember, but when I competed in 08, I took a scanned copy of a settings sheet for an Alpine 701 and converted it into excel. Welp, I used it as a guide to create one for the Pioneer DEH-80PRS. The Pioneer sheet is in portrait, the Alpine is in landscape. Both are on one excel sheet, saved as an .xls to be compatible with Office 2003. There is a third tab with an RTA Graph. I originally intended to make formulas to have the RTA chart output the eq values you type into a graph, with each speaker a different color line, but never could get it to work right. But, it's nice to have for notes, etc. Enjoy, thanks are appreciated! :)

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B9ZSw-WFZFnnbnJXd09Xcm4xVmM

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Note, when you open the link, you can click on file, then save to save the spreadsheets. If your copy of the Pioneer sheet cuts off the right edge, then set the margins to "narrow" instead of "wide" or "normal".

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Very cool. ;)

I made a couple changes to my 701 sheet (that I got from you about a year ago).. drove me up the wall that the TA/Phase block at the bottom was F1L, F2L, F1R, F2R.. and so on when the EQ settings block was just Front Left, Front Right.

Just made more sense to me to change the TA/Phase block to F1L, F1R, F2L, F2R...

Just a suggestion. ;)

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very cool. ;)

I made a couple changes to my 701 sheet (that I got from you about a year ago).. drove me up the wall that the TA/Phase block at the bottom was F1L, F2L, F1R, F2R.. and so on when the EQ settings block was just Front Left, Front Right.

Just made more sense to me to change the TA/Phase block to F1L, F1R, F2L, F2R...

Just a suggestion. ;)
Hey feel free to tweak it as you see fit. :)

I really like having things like this, and figured others would too, esp when you never know when something is going to lose its settings.

I think I originally had the 701 sheet set up the way you describe, and I later released the 701.2 sheet where I made some small tweaks, (which is the one on this download) but the reason that I went with that layout is that I followed the menus on the C701 exactly. For me it was easier to be able to just go straight down in order. I haven't had a 701 for a while, but I believe I also named the EQ's in the same order they appear as you scroll through the menus.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts