DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry if this has been posted but I have searched without success. Could someone please post a link to the official website? I know many just use Facebook but many others don't and it seems like a lost opportunity for someone producing great products as have been discussed so often. Thank you!

·
Registered
120 Posts
The website wasn't working when I went to order a few weeks ago. I ended up just ordering through Facebook and kept in contact with Eric through messenger.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
As far as i know he is only on facebook, but he has an email address if you want to reach out to him.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your responses gents. I've dealt with a couple of other vendors (not necessarily car audio) without websites and it's less than ideal. Hopefully, it will get sorted out.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Thanks for your responses gents. I've dealt with a couple of other vendors (not necessarily car audio) without websites and it's less than ideal. Hopefully, it will get sorted out.
For what it's worth you will have absolutely zero issues ordering from the Stevens Audio Facebook page (they use PayPal). I found it nice to be able to ask any questions to the owner/designer of the company and get quick replies.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Eric Stevens is a pleasure to chat with if you are so inclined - very personable and knowledgeable. I believe the phone number is listed on the Steven Audio Facebook page.
I have purchased from the Facebook page without issue.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thank you all for your input! I am not apprehensive about buying from Eric. What I would like is to be able to browse through his product line at leisure. When I am on FB, a lot of people want to interact with me and it's not all that relaxing. Since car audio is a hobby of mine, I try to keep it separated from business. Not sure if that makes sense?

·
Registered
120 Posts
I thank you all for your input! I am not apprehensive about buying from Eric. What I would like is to be able to browse through his product line at leisure. When I am on FB, a lot of people want to interact with me and it's not all that relaxing. Since car audio is a hobby of mine, I try to keep it separated from business. Not sure if that makes sense?
What you could do is sign off Facebook and then search for the Stevens Audio page. That way no one will see you as signed on and active, but I know what you mean. I gave up on Facebook awhile ago and would've liked using a website over Facebook for the purchase.

·
Premium Member
3,760 Posts
Um...not much product to browse.
Mb6,mb8 and the SA 65,tweeter and together as a comp set.
That's it

·
Registered
316 Posts
Um...not much product to browse.
Mb6,mb8 and the SA 65,tweeter and together as a comp set.
That's it
.... plus the Mini & Full size horns and compression drivers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts