DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Thanks for the video but I think it could have been 5 min shorter if it wasn’t for that knife. That has got to be the dullest razor knife ever. Next time you are at HD, pick up a Milwaukee folding razor knife. Bonus it strips wire. ;)

Owning a Klippel. So incredibly cool.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Man, tough crowd here (regarding the dull utility knife!). :) I saw a similar comment on the "other" forum.

You do have to be careful when opening stuff - so that you don't cut the actual product inside the package while trying to open the package.

I'm going to say that Erin was just using an "abundance of caution" (my new catch-phrase as a result of all of the COVID-19 coverage) - and just assume that he was just being careful not to damage any of the package contents and that it wasn't really a dull blade. :)

Oh yeah - and the equipment looks awesome! I can tell that Erin is like a kid in a candy store right now!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Thanks for sharing Erin, it must have felt like Christmas came early as you were unboxing all of that Klippel sweetness!

Also... Rosie is adorable!!!!

·
18,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Man, tough crowd here (regarding the dull utility knife!). :) I saw a similar comment on the "other" forum.

You do have to be careful when opening stuff - so that you don't cut the actual product inside the package while trying to open the package.

I'm going to say that Erin was just using an "abundance of caution" (my new catch-phrase as a result of all of the COVID-19 coverage) - and just assume that he was just being careful not to damage any of the package contents and that it wasn't really a dull blade. :)
Indeed. You'll even notice I said specifically that I didn't want to cut too deep since I didn't know what was inside one of the packages:

81 - 86 of 86 Posts