DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eric built these for me to pair up with my horns. They will be mounted in the floor of my Challenger. Can't wait to hear them! BTW they're 2 ohm drivers!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The mids are going here:

·
Registered
203 Posts
:eek: SEXY!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Mounting depth and enclosure information?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It really drives me crazy when someone has a "special" set of speakers I can't have.

Super jealous!!!!
I'm sure these will be available for purchase soon.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I dont have the physical dimensions with me, quick specs are 2 ohm minimum impedance DCR1.8 oms SPLo 96+ dB 1w/1m 5.5 mm coil overhang one way. Fs 48 Hz, Qts ~ .2 has a full copper pole sleeve with aluminum shorting ring on the coil OD. Wish I was putting them in my own car .

·
Registered
555 Posts
I dont have the physical dimensions with me, quick specs are 2 ohm minimum impedance DCR1.8 oms SPLo 96+ dB 1w/1m 5.5 mm coil overhang one way. Fs 48 Hz, Qts ~ .2 has a full copper pole sleeve with aluminum shorting ring on the coil OD. Wish I was putting them in my own car .
To early for a retail price on these, and if you can what is mounting depth, in case i missed it drooling.:)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Can you use these alone in a 2 way with your horns? Solid midbass?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Holy crap. Those sound and look like bad ass mofos! Me want.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts