1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Ford Mustang
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Everyone,

UPDATE 9/16/21:

I am going to be placing a new order with ESX this weekend. If anyone would like any specific products, I can add it to the order at a reduced cost to you. Let me know before it is too late.

To view the current inventory please follow this link: Click Here

If you have any questions please send me a pm and I am glad to help. For those not familiar with the brand, ESX Audio was recently awarded amplifier of the year from EISA in Europe. Reviews of the amplifiers can be found on hifitest.de

Here are some photos to give an idea of the overall quality:

Reactions: bnae38 and chithead

·
Registered
191 Posts
Is the QE80.6 DSP the only DSP amp you have available? I could use either a QE80.4 DSP or maybe even a QE80.8 DSP. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2021 Ford Mustang
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is the QE80.6 DSP the only DSP amp you have available? I could use either a QE80.4 DSP or maybe even a QE80.8 DSP. Thanks.
At this time we only have the QE80.6DSP in stock. The QE80.8DSP is scheduled for our next shipment.

Reactions: dewi1219

·
Premium Member
2021 Ford Mustang
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is only one QE80.6DSP left

·
Premium Member
2021 Ford Mustang
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The QE80.6DSP B stock is now sold out. We still have a couple of the QE amplifiers as well as the Q amplifiers in B stock as of now.

·
Registered
2017 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab sport
1,372 Posts
I’ve heard really good things about these amps

·
Registered
2017 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab sport
1,372 Posts
Former helix engineers build them

·
Premium Member
2021 Ford Mustang
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have one more of the QE80.6DSP available, a sale fell through (Processor marked it as fraudulent charge), inventory on the website has automatically adjusted to reflect this

·
Premium Member
2021 Ford Mustang
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The B stock amplifiers have been selling fast. We only have a few left of each at this time.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Gosh these are sexy amps... the QE900.4 and some of their other models have insanely low distortion for class D amps.. and their monos have a lot of capacitance... great well built amplifiers especially for their price range.

·
Premium Member
2021 Ford Mustang
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
There are a couple amplifiers left

·
Registered
2017 Toyota Tundra double cab long bed
49 Posts
If you're on the fence over the "box damage" don't hesitate to buy. If he wouldn't have mentioned it in this post you would never know. I received the QE80.6 DSP and it looks very high quality, and is compact with some real weight to it. Feels like an excellent piece! And it comes with a very nice looking remote. I'm still in the planning stages of my build, which I'm looking to start in June. 2017 Toyota Tundra double cab. I will update this thread when I start my build.

@ANS when do you expect to get in more QE1500.1? It is now on my radar as a possible matching set. Also are the dimensions pretty similar to the 6 channel DSP?

·
Premium Member
2021 Ford Mustang
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If you're on the fence over the "box damage" don't hesitate to buy. If he wouldn't have mentioned it in this post you would never know. I received the QE80.6 DSP and it looks very high quality, and is compact with some real weight to it. Feels like an excellent piece! And it comes with a very nice looking remote. I'm still in the planning stages of my build, which I'm looking to start in June. 2017 Toyota Tundra double cab. I will update this thread when I start my build.

@ANS when do you expect to get in more QE1500.1? It is now on my radar as a possible matching set. Also are the dimensions pretty similar to the 6 channel DSP?
We have a shipment currently en route from ESX. Shipping ETA's have been very inaccurate due to unloading times at ports etc. One of the nice cosmetic features of the QE line is that all of the models use the same chassis which are the same size.

Reactions: DarkravenR6

·
Registered
191 Posts

I second what DarkravenR6 said. I got a QE80.6 DSP also, and it is a super impressive looking amp. Plus ANS is a great guy to do business with as well.

·
Premium Member
2021 Ford Mustang
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
We still have a couple of amplifiers left if anyone is interested.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts