DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

121 - 139 of 139 Posts

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
I don't even know how to read Holmz anymore. The constant, horrible grammar, high rate of misspellings, seemingly on-topic responses, yet disjointed thoughts, along with poor syntax a 3 year old could identify, I just don't get it. I think he's a beta version of general AI. As they say, within 5-20 years, general AI will be better than us at everything. He has to be a plant. He is a deep state fake. [email protected]!!
So User2 are you saying that your participation in this thread is simply you applying the Turing test to see if Holmz is a man-bot (as opposed to an Austin Powers fem-bot). And your conclusion is that he is not a real person but is just a man-bot with poorly implemented AI and no spellchecker? :)

·
Premium Member
4,197 Posts
So User2 are you saying that your participation in this thread is simply you applying the Turing test to see if Holmz is a man-bot (as opposed to an Austin Powers fem-bot). And your conclusion is that he is not a real person but is just a man-bot with poorly implemented AI and no spellchecker? :)
He has a point...
It would more way believable to have an AI with spelling and grammar flaws.

Or maybe I am more like Steve Austin (than Austin Powers) with thumbs that were less than the 6 million dollar model?

Aappologies to User2 for the poor grammar and spelling, I do not mean to get you vexed... however wiith DavidRam though I sort of enjoy it... so even AI can be mean spirited, if AIs even have spirits... but we think we do, because our creators imbued it into us in our GPUs.
Maybe the Holmz-2.0 will be better?

I am not even sure I am real. So maybe it is just like being in the matrix?

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
And here the government wants people to use phone apps to track each other...

I think we understand that ia also tending towards the Orwellian.
My understanding of this.... They've released the code so it can be vetted by privacy advocates. They claim that it is only going to be used to determine if you have been within 1.5 metres of someone for 15 minutes? who has tested positive for Covid. So now if you test positive for Covid the health department questions you about everyone you have been in contact with and calls them so they can get tested.

Once the app goes live, every time you are within 1.5 of someone for 15 minutes or more, the App records your phone number on their phone and their phone number on yours. So then if you test positive for covid they ask for your phone and call all the people who you have been in contact with so they can get tested.

It doesn't store your location or movements. Only who you have been in proximity to. I'm unsure if the data is just stored on your phone, or if it is uploaded to a central server. IF it was just recorded on your own phone then I might even consider installing it. IF it was just stored on everyone's own phone and that would let me know if i'd been near someone with Covid then that would be a sacrifice I would be willing to make if I lived somewhere with a high infection rate, like Italy or the US, so I could get tested. BUT The infection rate is so low here and my behaviour is low risk so I feel pretty safe and think it is highly unlikely that I will get infected. BUT if I was a police officer or in an occupation where I came into contact with lots of other people i'd probably use it.

IF it is just stored on everyone's own phone and they effectively own the data and have to give consent for its use then the privacy concerns are low. If it uploads to a central server then there are privacy risks from government use or hackers.

In theory it is great. Although if someone gives you a BJ that only lasts for 3 minutes it wont track that kind of contact :) Or if you sit in a DMA members car for ten minutes to hear how their system sounds with their new Helix Ultra........ Or if you have a 10 minute liaison in a public toilet block LOL.

From one of our low quality media outlets:
“Right now, if you’re (sic) tested positive for COVID-19, health officials will sit down and talk you through who you’ve been in contact with,” he said.

“The COVID trace app simply digitises that process, so if your app has been within 15 minutes duration of someone, within 1.5 metres proximity, there’ll be a swapping of phone numbers.

“That will stay on your phone and then of course if you test positive, you’ll give consent, and those numbers will be provided securely to health professionals and they’ll be able to call people you’ve been in contact with.

“It’s a health app and it’s designed to give you a sense of peace of mind that if you’ve been in close contact with someone, health officials will call you,” he said.

In Singapore, where the app is already available, uptake has been slow.

To be effective, 40 per cent of the population must opt-in, but authorities are hopeful it will be embraced in Australia despite privacy concerns."

·
Registered
246 Posts
He has a point...
It would more way believable to have an AI with spelling and grammar flaws.

Or maybe I am more like Steve Austin (than Austin Powers) with thumbs that were less than the 6 million dollar model?

Aappologies to User2 for the poor grammar and spelling, I do not mean to get you vexed... however wiith DavidRam though I sort of enjoy it... so even AI can be mean spirited, if AIs even have spirits... but we think we do, because our creators imbued it into us in our GPUs.
Maybe the Holmz-2.0 will be better?

I am not even sure I am real. So maybe it is just like being in the matrix?

View attachment 266105
Now THAT'S hilarious! The gif, I mean. Didn't know it wouldn't show up with my reply?

You're ok with me, Holmz :) Long night last night. Sorry bout that!

·
Registered
6,596 Posts
I didn't think this thread could have gotten any more moronic in the last few days since i last visited. I was wrong.

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
Holmz, the more you and your butt-buddy Sam talk, the more you prove that you each are your village's idiot... With all that you both have in common, I seriously recommend you give each other a chance at a deeper relationship that doesn't just revolve around sex.
Hi David sweetie :) So are you one of these public homophobes that spends his spare time in public toilets using glory holes? But "RAM" suggests it's more than just BJ's you're into darling.

Just make sure all that vigorous bumping and grinding and thrusting doesn't dislodge your tinfoil hat cos then you'll run the risk of being mind controlled by the aliens. And the CIA. And then you'll get sucked in (off?) by the new world order and the Illuminati.

Try spraying vinegar out of an atomizer at the chemtrails that might help. But really condoms are probably your best protection.

Anyway why don't you find somewhere else to be a complete halfwit and a homophobic bigot.

Kisses
Sam

·
Premium Member
4,197 Posts
Some homophobes have a history of abuse.
Some have fantasies that scare them.
And some just want to feel like they need a way to feel superior about themselves.
But conjuring some foreign homophobic fantasy, out of nothing, is a bit bizzare.

User2 at least had a session of thought based upon reality... (spelling, grammar, and disjionted thoughts)... and he was good natured enough to offer a cold light of dawn insight on it. So can appreciate his frustration an his honesty.

But the DavidRam thing is just odd, and I am hoping just stems from some conflict that he will get through.
I'll remain patient that he can work through it... and many occasionally lets their emotions get the best of themselves.

His woodworking posts are at least interesting and worth review.

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
"His woodworking posts are at least interesting and worth review. "
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p
We all love something a bit kinky every now and then Holmz LOL

·
Premium Member
4,197 Posts
"His woodworking posts are at least interesting and worth review. "
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p
We all love something a bit kinky every now and then Holmz LOL
Well I even put some biscuits in today, and removed some jarrah trim overhang...

It is hard to admit it, but I did it.
And then I got stuck into the glue and clamps as well...

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
Yeah so on top of your death rate figures this is positively scary Holmz. Like I really feel for the people that can't get adequate healthcare in the US anytime but especially now. And if the US gets fucked up economically or socially it impacts the rest of the world too.

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
These two articles sparked a massive shitfight on the atheist, agnostic non-religious facebook forum I'm on with half the Americans getting pretty angry and the other half saying they were really concerned about the way things are going

·
Registered
246 Posts
These two articles sparked a massive shitfight on the atheist, agnostic non-religious facebook forum I'm on with half the Americans getting pretty angry and the other half saying they were really concerned about the way things are going
Put those two halves together and you have a complete group of retarded facebook morons.

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
Put those two halves together and you have a complete group of retarded facebook morons.
Hey user2
is that Because they are atheists or because of their a) concern things are bad or )2 denial there is a problem

·
Premium Member
4,197 Posts
The main problem is that when Trump wanted to shut the borders, then Nancy, Shermer, and all the compassionate left lost their shit.

Then on the GOP side it is a reality TV show daily where they blame the left, and pander to the other 50% of Facebook sheep.

Norway also does not have to look to far (East) to see Sweden taking an approach that is somewhat like US. But at least Sweden is not pretending to be doing good at it.

It would be nice to see a few adults in government. Even Bill Mahr is loosing his shit.

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #138 (Edited)
The main problem is that when Trump wanted to shut the borders, then Nancy, Shermer, and all the compassionate left lost their shit.

Then on the GOP side it is a reality TV show daily where they blame the left, and pander to the other 50% of Facebook sheep.

Norway also does not have to look to far (East) to see Sweden taking an approach that is somewhat like US. But at least Sweden is not pretending to be doing good at it.

It would be nice to see a few adults in government. Even Bill Mahr is loosing his shit.
I think that closing borders and quarantining everyone you let through is entirely reasonable. Essential. even. That's what australia is doing. Quarantine is in hotels and strictly controlled. Police are checking on people required to self isolate for orher reasons like contact with infected people. In some states they are fining people for meeting in groups. Police are visiting my golf club to do spot checks that members are following the rules that the club has in place to align with the govrnments policy and new laws. Well quarantine Except for the ruby princess fuck up. Desperate times require desperate measures. Fark even our states are heavily restricting cross border movements. Tasmania is bragging about having a moat. Its like a police state across the whole of australia. Australians often hate doing what the goverment says. But covid is serious and most people accept it's for the greater good and the short term pain means normality returns sooner. The regional areas that make so much money from tourism told city people to stay away over easter and school holidays. And australia and new zealand are doing remarkably well. In oz there has been a 50% reduction in emergency department paitent numbers. People are shit scared of catching covid so they are staying away unless they are really sick. It seems it is really possible to beat covid. Fingers crossed. Although all it would take is a policy fuck up or enough people beinng fucktards and a place doing well could go backwards so fast.

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
I thought this thread had died. But Trumps just being too much of a fucktard to let it go. Now twitter is fact checking him. That won't take them long cos most of the things he tweets are so obviously bullshit. I really don't understand how so many people can just blindly support such an ignorant, selfish, greedy, lying moron. And he's a misogynist. And he doesn't know what per capita means. Imbecile.

121 - 139 of 139 Posts