DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Dang... almost pulled the trigger on this. Would make for a perfect under the dash front mounted subwoofer.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
well I bought it. I have this feeling I cant go without a sub and this looked like it wouldnt take much space and it was cheap.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Congrats compadre - I think you'll like it. Especially the minimal space requirements.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
I am happy i got it. already thinking where to stealth install it.

·
Premium Member
3,941 Posts
works best in around .5cu ft after displacement.
I did mine IB and it worked quite well up front in my BMW

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
works best in around .5cu ft after displacement.
I did mine IB and it worked quite well up front in my BMW

.5cu sealed ? got some pics of that install IB? I actually can do IB in my rear deck of my volvo.

·
Registered
783 Posts
I put one of these in a small sealed
......I think .5 cube enclosure in a friends Jeep. Nice and tight! Goes fairly deep too! If you decide you don't want it he has been looking for a second one....hint!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
I put one of these in a small sealed
......I think .5 cube enclosure in a friends Jeep. Nice and tight! Goes fairly deep too! If you decide you don't want it he has been looking for a second one....hint!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
cool.

from what little I have read this is a decent shallow mount sub. well ..the fact that it was so cheap makes it even better .

·
Premium Member
3,941 Posts
Bing used to do a ton of these in cars. So he would have a ton of actual user info as well.

search for my BMW install posted in the build section. It vented through the fender well.

·
4,981 Posts
wtf...i wish i saw this...one of my favorite 10" shallow subs with a normal price tag, that price on there is wayyy below dealer.

works OKAY in a .4, works best in a .5 or so iirc

good impact, infact surprising impact, okay low end in a bigger enclosure, i mean for a shallow 3.5" sub its not bad at all, overall sounds quite good..

i prefered it to the pioneer, the mtx and a few others i tried over that time period (1-2 years ago), then they ran outta stock...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts