Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Brand & Model:
Alpine F#1 Status tweeters from the SPX-Z15M/SPX-Z18T set. Built by ScanSpeak.

Condition of all items:
Used, from a competition car. I don't have the grilles, but the Scan versions from Madisound don't come with them either. If you look at the pics you can see where the outside ring has been dyed a tan color to match the panels in the Lincoln Mark VIII they were in.

Total Price: :
$350 shipped, priced to move!

Here is a link to the ScanSpeak equivalent from Madisound for $345 EACH, shipping...

https://www.madisound.com/store/prod...oducts_id=1580

Shipping Terms: :
Will be properly packaged and shipped asap after payment. I usually get things out the next business day.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Man, that's a beautiful set-up. GLWS.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just to clarify, I closed the original thread with these and dropped the price $50... AND decided to eat the shipping!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Would you do 350 shipped to Canada? Also there are no grills right? Do you know if any can be bought that will fit on them or something?

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Would you do 350 shipped to Canada? Also there are no grills right? Do you know if any can be bought that will fit on them or something?
Sorry for the delay getting back with you on this. I looked to see how much it was likely to run me to ship to you and it looks to be at least $30 give or take a bit (including insurance). PM me if you're still interested and we can work it out so that we split the difference of the cost difference that I bid it to the price (~$10).

I don't have the grills that came with them, and the actual Scan versions don't come with them. However, I'm sure you can easily make something!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.