1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
(2) Blaupunkt Vc650 Velocity Components

Condition of all items:
New in the box. One set was opened when I got them for inspection and they have been in closet sense.

Total Price: :
$85 Shipped seeing thats is what the last set sold for on here. or I would be willing to do $150 Shipped for both sets.

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You hurt yourself?
No, I actually have been dealing with a health issue for over a year now. So its time to sell off my collection and take a break from car audio. I am sure when I start to feel better, there will be another system in my life but until then I can use the money.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good luck. What else ya got to sell? I don't have much money to spend but if it will help out I'm game.
Not a whole lot left, sold a ton of stuff on CA and couple thing here

What I lave left...
Eclipse 55430
Clarion DXZ955MC
Stinger ANL Fuse Holders
Stinger ANL Fuses
Stinger 1/0 & 4GA Ring Terminals
(2) Bluapunkt VC650
50FT Spool Schosche 1/0 Frosted Flux Power & Ground Cable
10GA Stinger Pro Power & Ground Cable (great for subs)
Image Dynamic Mini's w/ CD-Ultra Like Drivers
12FT Monster 1/0 Power & Ground Cable 400 Series
Few Short Stinger RCA's and Y-Spliters
Couple Router Bits
Copper Bar (for Bus Bars)
Enclosure for 4 10's
Blazer / S-10 Door Panels
and I have more just can't recall with out digging around a bit

There are also a couple of other small items, I would probably give away if someone pays shipping.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
let me know if these velocity comps were sold or not. thx

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
The seller hasn't been on in almost 6 months. I was trying to buy these when he posted them and never got a response.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks. I am trying to complete my full-Velocity setup for my SAAB. It seems like most of the Velocity gear to be found on eBay is coming from overseas, and that makes the shipping costs outrageous!!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
They do pop up on here every now and then and usually at great prices.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Not to keep bumping an ancient thread but I have a pair of Velocity 5 1/4" mids and the crossovers. Both in mint condition....no tweeters though:eek:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have the Blaupunkt Overdrive components right now, the ODc650's. It looks like the tweeters in the Velocity component sets are the same as what I currently have. I am mainly looking to upgrade my components since now have more powerful amps and want more midbass as well. The ODc's handle 70W RMS (which I find strange because the tweeter says 100 W RMS as a standalone!), and I am currently running 150 W RMS each to my front doors. I can fit the 6 3/4's in my doors, so the Vc660's would be a nice addition.

What are the main differences between the 540's and 660's, besides the obvious size and slight RMS power difference? I believe the magnet and voice coil is bigger on the 660's. But at 150 W RMS, would I get better sound from the larger magnet/coil?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just bought these not even 5 min ago. $121
better hurry, dont know how many he has left and they seem to be getting alot of intrest lately for some reason.

Thanks, Draft!!

I'm ordering a set right now. I tried to reply to your PM, but the site tells me this: "To be able to send PMs your post count must be 1 or greater." Now if I can only figure out how to post, I'll be alright!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ordered a set from the link you provided and they company already refunded my money!! So I can only assume that they are sold out...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts