·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
1. Alpine CDA-7998
2. Audio Art AEC-450

Condition of all items:
1. Very good, buttons show no wear as I have only used this unit for a total of about 2 years since I got it and the majority of the time the remote was used instead of head unit buttons. EQ button does stick from time to time in very cold temps. Unit was sent in to Alpine at one point for service as cd changer was not responding. Turns out it was the changer so no repair was necessary. Remote does not work but will include non-working unit as well as the replacment remote RUE-4202. The harness is pretty used as my original installer spliced off of it in a couple places but is still in very workable condition.

2. Very good. Looks like the back cover has been repainted at some point.

Total Price: :
1. $250.00 + shipping
2. $65.00 + shipping

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
I'm selling the Alpine because I switched over to an Imprint unit as I absolutley hate tuning and no longer have a use for this unit.

I originally bought the X-over from another member on the forums here but ended up never using it. I shouldn't let such a good looking x-over in such good shape just sit on the shelf.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Great price on the Alpine!

·
Registered
156 Posts
LOL. I just bought that x-over from someone else on here. I could've saved $35. Shipped out today hehehe

·
Registered
728 Posts
Awesome headunit.... had one I got new years back for my mustang.. those things sold at stores for like $800.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Give it time.. gotta find the right person. It is a really nice deck.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
$250 is approximately what I paid for my 7998 last fall and based on your photos it looks to be in the same condition. It's a fair price.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.