d310

Condition of all items:

Mint D310.
Excellent h701. Just some minor marks on mounting holes

Total Price: :

$550 plus shipping

Shipping Terms: :

You Pay

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Everything looks and works as it should. Comes with everything as it would if new...boxes etc...

Really good original owner gear.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^thanks for the bumps

for those that don't know, the d310 is a fold out touch screen. It's pretty slick. think of it as a fold away w505.

·
Registered
32 Posts
The best feature, is the GUI interface between the 310 and 701. It is better than that of the newer 205/505. The 310's interface is a lot more graphical, so you can look at the slopes, eq curves a lot easier than it is to look at the text from the 205/505.

Sure wish I never sold my combo.

Best of Luck with Sale

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^^^Well, honestly...probably not.

I'm looking for moolah however I need to ask what you had in mind....you never know right?!?

: )

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Ugh. This makes me miss my w200/h701 combo!!!! Wish I had some money

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.