Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

1. w505, comes with all accessories as it would if new including cage, trim piece, remote, all harnesses, manual etc.
2. 12' Ai-net cable
3. xm tuner: tua-t020xm
4. hd radio tuner: tua-t500hd
5. PAC TR7 Bypass

Condition of all items:

1. LNIB
2. Like New
3. light marks on case
4. light marks on case
5. Like New

Total Price: :

$450 for the whole package. Will split.

Shipping Terms: :

Buyer pays

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Everything looks great. H/u is lightly used and looks perfect.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if the headunit does not sell contact me asap i would like the headunit and all necesasary items to run the imprint
The Imprint is long gone, that's why I didn't mention it in the description.

The w505 should be getting picked up tonight. If it doesn't sell, I'll contact the small group of people that have expressed interest to buy.

In the mean time, the two radio receivers are available along with the 12' Ai-net cable.

Thanks

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JsUltimateSounds, clean out your inbox.

To answer your question:

Still have it as well as the hd radio module. $60 each plus shipping p.p. gift??

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
w505 buyer backed out.

Still available along with the two radio modules!

MINT MINT MINT h/u. Modules show very slight wear but you'll be mounting them out of the way anyhow

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.