DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Tuning is everything.
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here we have a pair of matching earthquake amps. The PA4030 is 9/10 and looks incredible. The PA2075 is 8.5/10 and still looks very clean, but compared to the PA4030, it's a lighter grey possibly due to sun fading.

Both amps work 100% and include the needed plugs.

Anyone that doesn't know about these is advised to do some searches on google, and here. These amps are US built, and similar to Zed amps in design.

They are generally said to be under rated, and put out lots of clean power.

They rarely show up on ebay, and when they do, they're never in this shape.

Great for a moderate powered system in a car with a small alternator...

I'm looking for $165 each, or $300 shipped for the pair to ConUS.

PM me or Email [email protected]

Be the only one you know with these powerplants... :)

·
Tuning is everything.
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump for possible trades too... I forgot to include that.

If trades are another amp, it better be a TRU, ESX, Zed, PPI, or Linear Power though.

You never know what I might want though..

·
Tuning is everything.
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats because they were built by zed just like hifonics in those days.
Earthquakes were NOT built by Zed. His designs may have made it into them, and they are every bit as good as the Hifonics VII's, but they weren't built by Zed in the end.

Bump for some more offers? It's ok to lowball, but $100? come on. :laugh:

·
Registered
954 Posts
Those amps are great performers.. I had the PA-2300 and it was a beast.. Some local kid lucked out, I sold him a pair of 1st Gen 12W6s and the Earthquake amp for $375..

The amps are def great SQ, def under rated.. The 2300 is supposed to be only 600 watts rms but it easily pushed those W6's past their mechanical limits in a sealed box..He has them in his new BMW, LOVES THEM..

Bump for some killer amps and a good dude..

·
Tuning is everything.
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yup, i'm really hoping to sell these amps and hear back about how great they sound. Offers? They are clean, and complete with the plugs.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Colin, know anything about the PHD 2 and PHD 3 amps?? I know that they are SPL beasts, but are they any good or are they just sloppy burp monsters with serious output?

I know the PHD-3 is upwards of 3400+ watts, is 1 ohm stable? I was thinking of picking one up as a temp till I can get hold of my real amps..

BTW, what was your asking price on the SS 1000's? Are they the S or SX and what is the difference??

·
Tuning is everything.
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not too familiar with the newer stuff. More interested in the older USA stuff like these.

Call me or PM about the Ref's...

·
Registered
117 Posts
The owner of earthquake and steve mantz were partners in the beginning. It was a long battle over design similarities the earthquake had. Yes they are as good. After earthquake went down, the owner made nexus amps. I bought a few nexus amps from the sales manager at nexus after they went belly up. I got the whole story, but has been to long to remember it all. But, there are allways two sides. Bump for ya colin. These are NOT ZED !!

·
Tuning is everything.
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm amazed these are still here. A couple nibbles, but I thought I priced these out to move. $130 each? :surprised:

·
Tuning is everything.
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
$250 shipped is as low as I go. Grab these quick! I'm only selling for holiday money and needing some space. Once stuff clears out, i'll take some things off the market...

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.