DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
THIS IS AN EXTREMELY PAINFUL SALE. I'VE HAD TO GET HONEST WITH MYSELF AND ACCEPT THE FACT THAT I JUST DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO START, LET ALONE, FINISH WHAT WAS TO BE MY LAST REAL COMPETITION BUILD. EVERYTHING HERE WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE OLDER (BUT IN EXCELLENT CONDITION) PIONEER HU W/P-8000 PROCESSOR THAT HAS BEEN SITTING IN THE CLOSET FOR A FEW YEARS, AND 1 OF THE 2 MINOTAURS (WITH AN HONEST 2 HRS OF RUN TIME AND IS IN ABSOLUTELY MINT CONDITION) IS BNIB.

1 HELIX C-DSP BNIB 925.00 SHIPPED TO CON US SOLD
1 PR. SEAS W-22NY NEXTELS 8" MID BASS BNIB=475.00 SHIPPED CON USSOLD
1 PR. SEAS W-12NY NEXTELS 4" MIDS BNIB=325.00 SHIPPED CON US
1 PR. SCAN SPEAK R-3004 1" SHALLOW CHAMBER=270.00 SHIPPED CON US
1 ZED AUDIO MINOTAUR BNIB= 575.00 SHIPPED CON US
1 ZED AUDIO MINOTAUR W/2 HRS. RUN TIME 550.00 SHIPPED
1 ZED LEVIATHAN III BNIB 725.00 SHIPPED CON US.
1 PR. JBL W15 GTI MK-II 15" SUBS BNIB=700.00 LOCAL PICK UP OR SHIPPING COSTS TO BE DISCUSSED
1 PIONEER AVH-P4900DVD AND DEQ-P8000 COMBO USED BUT IN EXCELLENT CONDITION=400.00 O.B.O. SHIPPED TO CON US

Condition of all items:

AS STATED ABOVE

Total Price: :

OR...MAKE ME AN OFFER ON THE WHOLE PACKAGE

Shipping Terms: :
AS STATED ABOVE

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

I AM WILLING TO NEGOTIATE ON THE WHOLE PACKAGE OR MULTIPLE ITEM PURCHASES

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
MORE PICS

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MORE IS BETTER!! FYI...THE I-POD CONTROLLER IS INCLUDED AS WELL WITH THE PIONEER HU AND P-8000 PROCESSOR, I AM ALSO INCLUDING THE STAND ALONE CONTROLLER/DISPLAY, BUT I DONT HAVE THE REMOTE FOR THE H.U.

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AND I'M INCLUDING A FULL, BRAND NEW SET OF ALLEN HEAD MOUNTING SCREWS FOR ALL THE SEAS AND SCAN SPEAK DRIVERS

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Step up you guys, let's talk

·
Registered
425 Posts
Great seller!! GLWS!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Great price on that Leviathan. I love those amps. Free bump

·
Registered
110 Posts
ive been looking for the p dsp to replace my bit one. this is better than the p dsp? i heard a lot of good things about the p dsp. can you tell me how its better? you can just pm me if you want or if anyone wants to chime in

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sell the deq8000 seperate? Will it work with the p4300dvd?
Unfortunately, it will not work with the 4300. The 4300 is actually the HU I'm running right now in my car. The 4900 does control the p-8000 through IP BUS

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ive been looking for the p dsp to replace my bit one. this is better than the p dsp? i heard a lot of good things about the p dsp. can you tell me how its better? you can just pm me if you want or if anyone wants to chime in
Well, there are a lot of aspects of this unit that are superior to the P-dsp. Twice the processing power 2 x 172Mhz 56 bit resolution vs. single a single processor in the P-dsp, custom built Asahi Kasei A/D converters, Cirrus logic D/A converters, 1.8- 6 volt input sensitivity, True 6 Volt output voltage, Analog input adjustments, and much more power in the tuning areas of the interface, much narrower Q settings , 1/24 octave EQ per channel vs. 1/12 on P-dsp. And there is much more that I cant remember off the top of my head. I hope that helps a bit. I'll get more specs ASAP.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
.5-15 on Q settings, this thing is almost completely infinite in terms of possible settings. It's just insane

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
PMs responded to C-dsp and 8" nextels are SOLD, THANKS SAM! ENJOY!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ALL PMs responded to, I can barely keep up with all of them, but I'm doing my best. Thanks for being patient everyone.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts