1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:

Hybrid Audio Technologies Legatia Pro L1

Condition of all items:

Both read 3.6ohm, which is exactly what the spec sheet in one of the attached pictures says the DC Resistance is supposed to be. The threads and mounting rings do show some signs of use, where the color has rubbed away. On one of the tweeters, there is a clear bead of glue around the bottom of the aluminum housing (pictured) from the last owner separating the protective housing from the rest of the tweet. It still works as designed, it's simply a cosmetic issue.

Total Price: :

$325 OBO paypal.

Shipping Terms: :

On me.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any trades?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only trade I would be interested in is HAT L1v2's plus cash, cause they're a direct drop in to the pillars I have, but I'm open to any offers. I don't really need any subs, speakers, or amps though.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I was really impressed when I upgraded from my first set of HAT tweets. Scott makes some impressive speakers.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump, all offers considered

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump.

·
DIYMA Enthusiast
182 Posts
What is the cutout diameter for this version? I may be interested but suspect my application will require a smaller tweet.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
What is the cutout diameter for this version? I may be interested but suspect my application will require a smaller tweet.

47.50mm

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump, make an offer