BNIB, removed once for pictures.

Total Price: :
$60

Shipping Terms: :
Price is plus shipping

Pictures:

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

See less See more
#7 ·
Sorry, no trades. I have been dealing with health issues and getting out of car audio for a while. If you were honestly interested, I would even be willing to work a small payment plan. $20 down, and $20 for two weeks. Then the item will ship after full payment. I just want to get this stuff sold, so I don't have to deal with the stress of it all. I have way to many things on my mind already with the health issues, that I haven't had a chance to finish listing stuff.

#8 ·
Also, I hope this isn't against the rules but I have two pair of BNIB/NOS Blaupunkt Velocity Vc650 components, BNIB/NOS Clarion DXZ955MC (which I hate to see go), BNIB/NOS Eclipse 55430 w/ optional Eclipse 1802 NOB Remote and a few other little items. Also a 50ft spool of 1/0 Scosche EFX "Frosted Flux" power & ground cable.

#11 ·
AWESOME. Somebody needs to get this thing. I don't have a use for it and it just keeps staring me in the face every time "swing by" the classifieds.

If USS passes, bump for an insane deal on some OS goodness. :D

#12 ·
What happened Corey A...? I PMed yesterday for your paypal addy and never got a response. Oh well too bad for me ;-( Good for USS though...!

No hard feelings I guess as health issues always puts things in perspective. Trust me as I know it too! I wish you well.

Maybe its a sign I need to keep selling stuff instead of buying LOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.