DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Put up my Mosconi Gladen One120.4 amp, purchased new in 2013 from a member on here.

(had to retire my 2008 Acura that this system was in, and decided to part out my system)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153551444018

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, that is an incredible deal!
yeah, I'm probably pricing these things too low, but I keep looking at how long I had them, 6 years...

Just happy if I can find someone that can make good use of them, as they kept me happy in my daily commute for the last 6 years, sure gonna miss the awesome system :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Uggh..

it sold already, prob. to a re-seller...

Dang, I really wish they didn't have this '250 post count' minimum on this forum, so I could just buy & sell directly here..

So frustrating... I love this forum, and got all my gear from here...

·
Registered
328 Posts
Uggh..

it sold already, prob. to a re-seller...

Dang, I really wish they didn't have this '250 post count' minimum on this forum, so I could just buy & sell directly here..

So frustrating... I love this forum, and got all my gear from here...
What else, if anything will be going on up on Ebay?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
328 Posts
Cool, hopefully someone will see these and reach out to you via pm. Then you can work out the “ebay” details. GLWS

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have an 08 Acura TSX. What tweeters did you happen to use? Don't know if you had a tsx, but I'm sure the TL was the same. Did you modify for the tweeters to fit or use the factory tweeter clip for the dash?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts