DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just some items I've ended up with as extra's that I don't have plans to use.

1.) MTX brand Maxi fuse block 4FBMAC - Holds 4 maxi fuses, accepts 4 gauge in, and 8 gauge out. Gold finished. Clear plastic base with clear plastic cover. New in the package and unused. $10 shipped USMail.

2.) Stinger brand Single Maxi fuse block - Holds 1 maxi fuse, accepts 4/8 gauge in/out. Think it's gold finish, but will confirm with pic. On clear base with clear cover. New in the package and unused. $8 shipped USMail.

Combine item 1 and 2 with some 4 and 8 gauge wire for your cheap, basic amp wiring setup. Number 2 goes under hood with up to 80 amp fuse, and number 1 goes at your amp to fuse each amp from 20 to 80 amps per fuse, as long as they don't exceed 80 total. $15 for both

MTX Fuse Block

Stinger Fuse Block

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Surely someone needs a cheaply priced, high quality Stinger fuse holder. I've been bringing this thing to work with me for a week for people that keep PM'ing me wanting it, then never paying.

Just to get it gone today, someone make me a reasonable offer. Shipping will run me $2.10 I think via US Mail. Block itself is at least worth $5, so someone offer me $7.00 via paypal and we can both be happy. :)

Seriously though, this lonely little fuse holder wants a new home.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks. Glad it arrived safely. Please leave some feedback if you are satisfied.

Regards.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts