DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought the sub off of the forum a while back, it lived up to it's "reputation" if you will. Sub sounds great, gets pretty loud, and is a great performer for the price bracket it falls into. Both coils read perfectly, nothing wrong with the surround, the cone, it looks like a perfect "used" sub. The previous owner took great care of it and I always take great care of my stuff. Photos will be coming later this afternoon/evening. I just wanted to make a thread to start gauging interest.

Looking to get close to what I paid for it. $125 shipped OBO.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pictures are about two weeks late. I am sorry about that. I still have it, still sitting in my room. I sold everything else so there is no sense installing this. I want 100+ cost of shipping via UPS. It's a 12.4 but for some reason both coils read at 3.1 ohms.

I was powering it with my Celestra 2150X which is also for sale, and it worked GREAT. I was impressed with the level of SPL produced by this sub and it remained accurate as well. Great sub for the price.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I still have the sub, 100+shipping costs. Will deliver within let's say...100 miles. :)

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
returned kind sir. Let me know. I can ship tomorrow.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry Rick, dave beat ya!

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will go out tomorrow. thanks dave

:)

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's all I paid for it. The only person I that I like to make money from selling the stuff I bought from them is Don :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.