DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to install subwoofers in my f350 I am currently spitballing ideas on how to go about suggestions/advice/constructive criticism are welcome. My idea is to go with 4 15s and raise the seat:confused: obviously that is probably a pipe dream so 4 8s or 4 10s seem more realistic my first questions is the custom brackets to raise the rear seats 9 to10 inches then cut the mdf to the correct dimensions for to boxes for the subs with enough space to fit the amp in the middle i will take the measurements in the morning because it so late. Another questions is has anyone one risen their seat to accommodate subs, I know that company's make subs to go under seats but they never seem to hit hard or so I've seen. My next questions is how can I get the most performance out of 4 8s or 4 10s. I love my bass. Please help thanks for reading, help me fill the holes in my plan:laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
What year F350? I have a 01 and I have put 3 JL 8W3V3'S behind the back seat with no problem in a sealed box and it sounded really good. Right now I'm getting ready to have a box built for my morel ultimo 12 that should fit behind the seat also in a custom box. I hopefully can get the new box built and put the amps in a rack also behind the seat. Right now I have my amps underneath the back seat. Let me know if you have any questions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts