·
Registered
18,491 Posts
Steve Cook at Audio X. Florence Alabama i think

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Steve Cook at Audio X. Florence Alabama i think
That's northwest Alabama. It might be a little too far, like "you can't get there from here" too far. Alabama is like that.
The closest I can recommend is in Birmingham, High Voltage Car Audio, probably still too far.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know of Steve Cook and I have seen some of his work. But I was trying to find some one closer. Rather than going to North Alabama or Atlanta.

·
Registered
18,491 Posts
I know of Steve Cook and I have seen some of his work. But I was trying to find some one closer. Rather than going to North Alabama or Atlanta.
itll be worth it. very worth it

·
Registered
338 Posts
I live in Mobile, Bradknob who is in Baton Rouge does my work if you’re interested in contacting him. Otherwise, ultimate audio here in Mobile does do nice work.

·
Registered
725 Posts
All that I have ever seen around here are SPL builds. So it is nice to see that we have a few SQ guys in the Mobile, Al. area.

Please let me know if there is ever a meet or competition near here because I would love to hear some other vehicles.

Also to the original poster, I have some brand new pods made by the guy in Germany that I am not using. But, they are professional series that are bigger & more expensive than a standard set to give the 3” midrange room to breathe. I was keeping them in case I needed them for my next vehicle but, I don’t see myself using them for at least 5 years.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts