DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Craig Lieberman has a YouTube channel and that car was his original MK4 Supra. Had nice audio gear for its time. Clarion I believe.

Anyway they are making an exact replica of that car and if anyone has any of the amps from the car, he needs them and will buy them no questions asked.
He called them butler tube amps I think. Check out the car and if you have the gear, he will definitely want it

· Registered
3,071 Posts
from time to time they pop up in some FB fs car audio groups/forums. Butler audio/tube amp - I belive there were two models

· Registered
108 Posts
I'm pretty sure someone is selling some in the site classifieds right now...

Edit: just checked, I must have been seeing things.

· Registered
264 Posts
I too saw those tube amps for sale too. Mods warned the seller to follow the rules, must have been deleted for not complying.

· Registered
2,459 Posts
There were many incarnations of those amps. They were made at various times by Butler, Precision Power and Phaze Audio. They are all highly regarded by SQ enthusiasts.
There were several 2, 4 and 5 channel versions available from each manufacturer. Butler Audio still has a page dedicated to them but, they don't appear to have any in stock and the word "Retooling" has been plastered across that page for quite some time. There is a phone number at the bottom of the page, maybe give them a call?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.