DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I contacted Damien about a month ago about building some door pods for my chevy. I liked how his looked and I did not have the time or skill to do this kind of work (I`m kindof lazy about fabrication). I just want to say he does excellent work. I received them Monday Oct. 17th and I could not be happier. I know it took some time but he works a full time job like most of us so I did not rush it. I would not hesitate to let him do more work for me. I would post pics bit camera is on the blink right now. Thanks again Damien

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
skibum said:
I contacted Damien about a month ago about building some door pods for my chevy. I liked how his looked and I did not have the time or skill to do this kind of work (I`m kindof lazy about fabrication). I just want to say he does excellent work. I received them Monday Oct. 17th and I could not be happier. I know it took some time but he works a full time job like most of us so I did not rush it. I would not hesitate to let him do more work for me. I would post pics bit camera is on the blink right now. Thanks again Damien
Thanks for the kind words, oh and also for your patience. :p
LMK if you need anything else. Just dont let the wifey find out...

-Damian

·
Registered
115 Posts
AZ, I have a 2004 Yukon and am going to do a simple two way like you have. What would you charge me for a pair of door pods for either a 6.5" or 7" midbass and a dome tweeter, covered just like yours in matching vinyl?

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Very good guy Damian is, "lent" me a set of CD's for testing use for my car, no questions asked really, nice little trade we did.....just thought i'd include a little feedback as well.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Holy chit guys, you are gonna make it so my head doesnt fit in my office door when I leave work today...thanks...

and props back to you guys....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Paid Damien on a Thursday for some LPG tweeters. It was promptly shipped and arrived with excellent packaging.

They sound great Damien. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts