DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thumbs up for hcbassplay :D The sub was packed very nicely and arrived sooner than expected! Thanks Ian...

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
x 2 :D The Seas CAs came in and I am very pleased with the entire transaction!

BEDANKT!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hehheh, Azgrower, did you like my little trick with the machine screws? I was kind of worried that the box was a little small but they made it alright.... BTW Luan, sorry again about UPS dinging the corner, I'm still kind of irritated about that.

Thanks guys!

I sold my entire system but I'll still be floating around and acting like I know what I'm talking about :D

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Yes, that was a nice way to ship them. In fact I am going to steal that idea from now on...

·
Registered
34 Posts
package arrived today!
everything appears to be in excellent condition and the box was packed very well.

that zapco 50 is a lot smaller than i thought, how cool. its obvious you take care of your stuff and pay attention to details. thanks again!

·
Registered
149 Posts
It's a little baby! It's so cute, I miss the little guy. Hang on to it, I spent more than a year looking for it and I haven't seen another one since, in any condition...

Enjoy!

·
Registered
149 Posts
iandh

So nobody gets confused, that is my username on another forum, I am confirming that this feedback thread is legit and linked to that username.

I sent a link to this thread so that the user on the other forum's classifieds knows it's me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts