Product Brand & Model:

Pioneer dexp99rs

Condition of all items:

8/10

Total Price: :

To be determined make offers would like to get 900$ for all of it shipped

Shipping Terms: :
Ipay

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Seeing what kind of offers I can get on this
Have the blue tooth module , deck , all original packaging for deck, remote , mic, harnesses , manual , steering wheel holder, and a HD tuner that works with it (can't remember the model)

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reason I'm thinking about selling is I now have a optical setup that I have to have with a Dirac processor that only accepts optical in so even if I did change my mind on deck I wouldn't be able to use this deck with it and I love the Dirac processor. So I just know I won't use this deck any more ...

It's just one year old , got it for Christmas last year get the new one for Christmas this year
It works perfectly and it's not scratched up. I take very good care of my stuff
I also always used steering wheel buttons or remote so the faceplate buttons have seen little to no use so they are tight and new like.

This is a Killer deck and hesitating to sell it. But ......I will sell it so lmk
Pics comin btw ....

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would you split out the Bluetooth adapter?
Not likely , If someone wants to buy it without the BT than yeah ,
I paid 200$ for the BT I know I can get 200 for it .

If someone wants to pay 750 for the deck without the BT than in that instance sure. However I know anyone that wants the deck probably wants the BT

:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.