DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a new HU soon and thinking about selling off my stock HU, will take 75 for the stock HU, which is in excellent condition. Planning to get a Eclipse 8053, if intested let me know, this is only a feeler though, not sure if anyone would even be intrested in a Stock tC HU. Will also fit in xA and xB IIRC.

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Good luck on finding a buyer here, best to use Ebay. I had two for sale, sold one for $50, used less than an hour, the other is brand new, not offered much for it.

Unless you needed balance line inputs to your amps then the 8443 is the way to go, usually less money and will do all you need, most likely.

I have one of each:) Considering selling the 8053 but not sure yet, hard to let it go, love those units:) It is BNIB!!

Rick

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rick, Cam thanks for the replies, Rick about that BNIB HU you have, Which is it, the 8053 or the 8443? I would almost be satisfied with either, as long as i can get a flat response, something the stock HU is not doing justice with. PM me with a price for the BNIB HU please, would love to get ahold of a nice HU from a VERY nice guy i can trust.

·
Registered
989 Posts
NP, I'll let you know if I see someone looking for a one. I sent a customer to Rick for one of his he had for sale and he bought it, hopefully I can do the same for you :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts