DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I took a trip to my partents to visit dug up some Rare Old School Car Audio Amplifiers.

I will post real photos when I get back in town for proof of ownership.

First Item is a Zapco Z400C4-SL Fully Balanced 4 channel Amplifier 1 ohm Stable. with 2 brand new SymbiLink Input Adapters (40.00 each) The Amp is 7/10 in condition has a few nicks and scratches here and there and is dusty as hell :) . The amp functions 100% and if you know these amps they are the cream of the crop in zapco's SQ line back in the day. As for a price I havent seen one of these for sale in a long long time. The mono big brother of this amp seems to go for 450+.

Zapco Z400C4-SL

Second Item on the list is a Old School Bass Thrust Autotek STEATH series amp 400.2, This was used in a demo Kiosk its entire life its in mint shape its a polished Aluminum heatsink. 75x2 underrated power. looks pretty sweet if you remember the Autotek STEATH series these amps were small but put out good power.

Third Item is another Autotek Bass Thrust SS 490.2 Chrome shell with anodised grey heat fins. This amp is brand new never been hooked up. its flawless in condition. more info on ampguts.

Autotek SS 490.2

I also have 4 NIB Crystal Moble Audio CMA 600.2 600w Amplifiers. They are heavy as heck and are pretty well built and underrated in RMS power.

Willing to listen to offers, As I stated up above I am out of town and I didnt bring my Digi Cam with me if I dig one up here I'll post the acual photos with my screen name tag ect.

Also have a Clarion CAL 1000 AM/FM Stereo CD Changer Contoller Cellular Phone Deck. was 1300.00 new someone might be interested.

This is brand new in the box. Make Offer

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want that zapi. :D Wish I had the funds for it. I sent you a pm also. ;)
I see that, Some big things going on at the moment might be a Career change and a possible business purchase :)

I have some payments comming in from paypal once they clear your Carver Broadway will be mine for your asking price.

Just hang with me a few I am good for the funds :)

·
Registered
848 Posts
I see that, Some big things going on at the moment might be a Career change and a possible business purchase :)

I have some payments comming in from paypal once they clear your Carver Broadway will be mine for your asking price.

Just hang with me a few I am good for the funds :)
Nice :) I am in similar life changing dilemma. :) hope everything goes well ;)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pictures.

Zapco Z400C4-SL

Autotek Stealth Amplifier

Autotek SS Amplifier

Crystal CAD.600.2T Amplifiers

Clarion CAL 1000 In Dash Unit.

Not the best pictures but they will have to do for now!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah for some reason they will not scale down on this site. They scaled down on SMD.com

Oh well.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump for quality Audio!

·
Registered
49 Posts
It's funny how I made a feeler thread and had people up my rear, but not so much in this thread. Anyways, bump for some nice items.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts