DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are in perfect condition with original boxes. If there is interest I could hang some pictures later after I get home. The magnets of my C12's are getting in the way of what I want to do next. I need 2 x 12" shallow subs that can run in a 0.9^3 enclosure and have a mounting depth less than 7". Each will pay for shipping to ship out.

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It just occurred to me, I really like these subs and it would be really awesome if someone would like to trade for the rear magnet version. In any case, we can always talk $ difference.

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No interest? Oh, well. For some reason I thought there would be more interest. Anyway, not getting rid of these subs any time soon so I just leave this here. I'll drop my sub's name so it comes up on searches: Illusion Audio C12 shallow subwoofer.

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think I am going to keep these. The enclosure I have was made for the SWR-T12's I had before and because of the magnets in the C12's I can't put the back sit up. I am just going to get another enclosure and have them firing towards the back instead and problem solved.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.