DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my very good condition Fi X 10" subwoofer. My price is $125 shipped anywhere in the continental US, others message me for a quote. Paypal or money order is fine.

If you have any questions drop me a message and I will get right back to you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
454 Posts
re: Fi X 10" subwoofer

Is it a Q or a BTL? Specs as well and any upgrades on it?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Is it a Q or a BTL? Specs as well and any upgrades on it?
I honestly dont know. :(

The only marking on the subwoofer is 087.

I took this on partial trade for my Ti12d, I have $100 into it so am hoping to get that back out of it after paypal. Any info you can provide would be great.

Thanks so much for the help!

·
Registered
454 Posts

How can you tell its an X just out of curiosity?

·
Registered
454 Posts

By looking at it? X motor, X recone, X gasket.

Not trying to be a douche, but you should really change the title to this thread as it is completely misleading.
Sorry I'm not a student of subs.

Not trying to be a douche but you should tell the OP to change the title, not the guy asking people in the know how they could tell the difference

·
Registered
436 Posts

Sorry I'm not a student of subs.

Not trying to be a douche but you should tell the OP to change the title, not the guy asking people in the know how they could tell the difference
Sorry, I read down too fast and was under the impression that you were the OP.

Like I said, I was not trying to be a jerk by pointing out how the sub in question is a FI X, just trying to make sure no one gets hosed by a misleading post. Nothing wrong with the FI X, just the fact that Qs and BTLs are 2-3 times the price.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

OP here, sorry guys, had no clue. Tried to change the original title to X but it wont let me... mod help please!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Sorry, I read down too fast and was under the impression that you were the OP.

Like I said, I was not trying to be a jerk by pointing out how the sub in question is a FI X, just trying to make sure no one gets hosed by a misleading post. Nothing wrong with the FI X, just the fact that Qs and BTLs are 2-3 times the price.
Oh absolutely no worries, I'm actually glad you pointed it out cuz i know the pricing on their other drivers but can't tell what's what on my 3.5" phone screen Lol.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Reduced to $110 shipped in the continental US...

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dropped to $100 shipped in the continental US, thats the bottom dollar guys...

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
PRICE REDUCED to $70 plus $20 shipping anywhere in the continental US!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Aren't the X series subs, single voice coil only?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Aren't the X series subs, single voice coil only?
IDK, I know this Fi is a Dual VC sub, and everybody on here said its an X so thats what I am going with.

As for dual 4 or dual 2 ohm VC's I am not sure, will figure that out today hopefully!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts