DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an x7 mk2 that’s is having a charging issue. It was working fine and would automatically connect to my pc. I was putting music on it and listening to music yesterday. I ejected it on the PC. I plugged it in today and the only way to get the pc to recognize it is to go into storage and change it to MTP and then back to mass storage. When I do that the PC recognizes it but once I eject it and disconnect the usb cable it still shows the usb icon in the right corner. The bigger issue is that it will not charge anymore. Firmware is up to date and I’ve tried multiple cables and going through both the AM3A and AM5. I read a post on the fiio forum about an x5 getting stuck in “USB host mode” but the solution it gave has not worked for me. Anyone ideas?

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have an old, old x5 that has had an issue like this. I would take it off the charger, turn it on, then plug the charger in, seemed to work. If the charger was plugged in at time of firing it up it would lock up. Sometimes you had to hold your tongue the right way, but I got my music to play.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts