DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First piece is done, now the long road to the perfect sound.

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, no i installed the last one of those 7 years ago.

·
Registered
17,149 Posts
lol, no i installed the last one of those 7 years ago.
LOL, I almost spit java.

Beautiful girl! She's going to grow up to be a real looker..... in about 3-4 years I would buy 1 or more large, mean looking, dogs :D

·
Registered
633 Posts
Im jealous. I want that really bad...the head unit....don't take that the wrong way. What is that carbon fiber I see around the bezel?

·
Administrator
2,487 Posts
I thank my pecker every day for not providing me with a daughter. Because at every date I would have to fight off the urge to kill the boyfriend.
2 girls :(, one 5 months and the other is 6 and talks everyday about her boyfriend James. :mad: He's only six and I want to scare the piss out of him. :blush:

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We have aleady told her that my xwife's boyfriend and myself were going to beat up every boyfriend she has.

She made the mistake of telling us the other day she had a boyfriend. We were like whats his name so i can woop him real good. She says that she was playing and she didnt really have one, we were like to late baby, he is as good as in the hospital now.

About 5 min later we saw a ambulance going done the interstate, we looked back at her and said there goes the ambulance to pick up your boyfriend now, chris(x's boyfriend) found him.

I felt kinda bad afterwords, she almost started crying.

·
Registered
17,149 Posts
We have aleady told her that my xwife's boyfriend and myself were going to beat up every boyfriend she has.
It sounds as if you 3 have a decent workable relationship, that's so cool. And you have an ally!

But seriously, getting along with the X-Wifes SO means a lot to your daughter, she may not know it now but she will thank you later. Kudos!

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ya, we are actually better friends now then when we were married. Her, her boyfriend, both kids and myself go out at least once a week for a family dinner and we all have season tickets to six flags and go together. Chris and i were friends before the divorce. He wouldnt date her or anything afterwords because he thought it wasnt right, i actually had to call him and tell him he had my blessings.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts