DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
3.6 max Refrence

Got a few Items for sale Im trying to get rid of.
KW-M2000 - Rainbow Kraftwerk 1 Ch 1000 Watt Amplifier

My Rainbow Kraftwerks amp 1000 watts $350 Shipped.
Runs Clean and Effortless. Not much Added Wieght. Its Light as a Feather
only 1 month of use.

CS 265.25 - Rainbow Germanium 6.5" 2-Way Component System

Rainbow Geranium $350 shipped
Very Clear Imaging. Good Deal only Used for no more then 30days, Almost New not completely Broken In. I put these and the Amp in my Caddy and I never really Drive it I drive my Jag most of the Time.

The Classic. My Holy Grail Subwoofer.
AA Avalanche Brand New in Box! Never Been Opened.Bought The Last Two Chad had years ago and only used ONE! not even so sure I want to sell it, But its here. $540 Shipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PPI Art Series A 404 400watts $220 Shipped
Its needs to be clean and Has been in use for years. It has Visible marks on it. But plays just like New. Just not Cosmetically Gorgeous as it once was. But not Grotest.

Rockford Fosgate Punch 1000-1bd
heres a guy selling his for more and paid less. I paid $700 for mines and mines was used waaay less then his.

10001 Bd Rockford Amp 1000 watts $220 shipped.
Clean 3 months of use and if you got the Voltage its got the Power. The 1st line that came out where Rockford decided to prove to everybody They are still relevant.

Rockford Fosgate Power Stage 1 T112D4 12" Subwoofers: Compare Prices, View Price History and Read Reviews at NexTag
Cheapest Link I could Find same sub But Mines are the D2

T1 Power Series Rockford Subs $250 shipped for Both. You want the Enclosure its yours Just pay for any added shipping. I will help as much as possible. Good Times with this. 3 months use. This and the Rockford amp was in my girls car when I bought it Brand New for $700. Took it back and got rid of her.

KENWOOD KAC-923 POWER AMPLIFIER Nice! - CARSOUND.COM Forum
http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum...nwood-kac-923-amp-sale-100wrms-x-2-cheap.html

Kenwood $45 shipped
Good God this has beenn through it. Bought it brand new and it is far from that now. Some Cosmetic flaws is an understatement. But last time I had it in a car was 06 It sounded nothing like a 300 watt amp. I killed many pioneer premiers when they and rockford punch were the authority in the sound game. But now its ready to go. lol. If not I will put this in my girls car and by a 12 mag shallow sub. Ah I miss the days of the underated amps

Attachments

·
Registered
597 Posts
Next in line for the Audio Control:p

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still for sale guys
Rockford amp, Rainbow amp
and
Rockford subs

I will trade for a Navigation head Unit
804-252-5262

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dang I'll say. Won't even mention what I paid. Wish I never sold it too! Great sub.
Its priced that way because I have really have to be motivated to sell it.
Believe it or not I still have the unopened 1 and never used it. It will Go in my final home in a home audio setup. My ears couldn't handle a sealed Avalanche two would be crazy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts