DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After months and months of waiting, I have finally received my new vehicle, courtesy of my employer. A Chrysler Town & Country minivan. Stock 6x9 locations in the door with a nice convenient 5 1/4" mounting location up on the dash. We'll see how that works out.

Anyway, I had to revert back to the stock system in my last vehicle and it's been torture watching all my equipment sit in storage till I had my new vehicle. I should have had the vehicle in August, and I just now got it. (I know you guys feel sorry for me. I had to wait for my free vehicle).

New system will consist of my old Eclipse 8051 head unit, a pair of Morel MW266-4 8" midbass drivers, a set of CDT HD 4" midranges, and a ???? for the tweeters. I have a set of Dayton DC28 silk dome tweeters, but I might go for something a little higher end. May change out the midrange also, even though it's a pretty nice midrange. That's the problem with having to wait, and all you bastards talking about this great driver and that great driver. I can't decide what the final product should be now.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, I've got plenty of amplifiers laying around. I've got all the installation accessories. Basically, all ready to go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts