DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fire Burns Down Fayetteville, North Carolina’s Banging Systems Car Audio

Tuesday, November 22, 2011 -- It appears Banging Systems Car Audio will be closed indefinitely after a blaze swept through the Fayetteville, N.C.-based business this week. No injuries were reported but several cars in the garage were burned in the fire, the Fayetteville Observer reported.

It took 28 firefighters and five engines with two ladder trucks to control the fire after it raged for about an hour, authorities told the paper. The amount of damages wasn’t immediately known and the owner declined to comment when asked by the Observer.

The cause of the fire wasn’t known, and authorities indicated there was no reason to believe it could have been arson or that it was suspicious otherwise. A passer-by saw smoke coming from the auto bay and notified police around 9:30 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 21.

Banging Systems Car Audio is located at 840 Robeson St., Fayetteville, N.C.

http://www.bangingsystems.com/banging.htm

this sucks, hate to hear it.

·
Human (not a robot)
2,384 Posts
that sucks. Hopefully insurance will help them.

I have driven past there a few times but never had the time to stop in.

·
Registered
62 Posts
My dad tells me about this place all the time, sucks to hear. I know they made a lot of money though.

82nd Airborne = Spending Money

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
an email I got from a concerned... person

who ever is writing the articles on you what ever magazine if is you you don't know what really is going on because you got the wrong news or probably you didn't even investigate you just made up things thinking thats was the real deal just like the rest of the reporters well not all of i mean the don't give **** lazy reporters who don't know and really go and look inn to whats is real im guessing for you reply you most think not even the floor you stepping in deserves you in other words you must think you are all that when you don't even know what really is going on do you job right if you are the reporter and i didn't email i guess you are the contact for you web page and you don't even know wf is going on at this point i don't even know if you deserve what they pay you the banging systems cart audio shop never closed you guys got the wrong info banging systems stay open the whole time and is been on business since the fire so from who ever is doing you news they are not doing their job right or they source is wrong a make you guys look bad when you guys dont know what really is going on

Just thought I would share our lovely fan mail.

ANT

·
Super Moderator
5,227 Posts
He sends you that and expects you to do what? Doesn't even seem like he knows what he would have you do.

In reply to the person who typed that email, this is a forum, your local reporters wrote the piece and it was quoted here in case anyone was interested.

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
Can I buy some punctuation please??

·
Registered
173 Posts
Holy crap! Talk about someone needing to push away from the keyboard, put the meth pipe down, and go back to grade school! That **** hurt my head trying to figure out what they were trying so say.

Hope Banging is ok.

·
Registered
696 Posts
My dad tells me about this place all the time, sucks to hear. I know they made a lot of money though.

82nd Airborne = Spending Money
I went there a few times when I was in. Actually had an install done.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
950 Posts
Holy crap! Talk about someone needing to push away from the keyboard, put the meth pipe down, and go back to grade school! That **** hurt my head trying to figure out what they were trying so say.

Hope Banging is ok.

+1.... how far down into the sticks do you have to go to hear conversations like that? My head hurts now too!

·
Registered
855 Posts
an email I got from a concerned... person

Just thought I would share our lovely fan mail.

ANT
I ran out of breath just reading this, in my head. I will attest to the fact that Active Duty keep car audio shops open, it is true here in Norfolk for sure. If you click the link it shows pics of the shop being rebuilt.

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Banging Systems Car Audio - YouTube

Looks like a class act to me. Nothing says "I'm a humble businessman that cares about nothing more than my customer's happiness and my good reputation" like bling and hotties-for-hire!

·
Registered
840 Posts
It's my understanding that all genitalia involved made it out unscathed.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Did that shop have 2 different fires? I thought I read somewhere that it had a bad one some time ago and they upgraded the whole facility after the the 1st fire, then they had a 2nd fire.....? Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't live too far from there, but I'm not in the states right now.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts