DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I currently have a F150 with a Alpine single din hooked up, running a Kicker ZX650.1 amp and powering my Alpine Type-R SPR-17C door speakers, with 0 gauge amp wire. (call it over kill, LOL) Looking at doing my first double din setup. Going with the Alpine INA W910, question is what all do I need to install it into my truck? Says comes with the wiring harness, so than I just have to buy a indash install kit from Metra and run all the wires? I plan to hook my amp up to the new double din, add the PAC TR7 bypass, and add the Alpine HCE-C117D Car Rearview Back-up Camera. Also I was curious about maybe adding some tweeters to the mix too? Thoughts on this? With my current setup sounds great, gets loud, and packs a punch for just door speakers! Just curious on what they do, wanna say add clarity?

Cliff notes-
Install Alpine INA W910, comes with wiring harness?
Buy Metra indash install kit, install in dash
Hook everything up, runs wires
Enjoy

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well ordered the double din, PAC TR7, and mentra install kit, going to be a long two week wait! Now to find some good tweeters and wire them in, sound deaden my back wall with RAAMmat BXT II, mount my amp to the back wall. Than do the big four wire upgrade to my truck. Lastly, look into adding a Alpine MRX 100 amp, mounted on the back wall, powering a single Alpine SWR T12 in a box I will make out of 3/4" MDF that lays on the back floor.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts