DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else here agree that this band arguably had some of the best music production in the 1970s and 1980s. Not only was the song composition impeccable, but the production was absolutely insane! Those early NEVE Consoles were wonderfully warm.
Listening to the song, "Go Insane" live in 1997). Deleriously haunting. Lindsy Buckingham's acousto/electric guitar is so out in front and flawless.
Im sure many people already know this, but this group is a must for anyone even remotely interested in SQ.
J

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Does anyone else here agree that this band arguably had some of the best music production in the 1970s and 1980s. Not only was the song composition impeccable, but the production was absolutely insane! Those early NEVE Consoles were wonderfully warm.
Listening to the song, "Go Insane" live in 1997). Deleriously haunting. Lindsy Buckingham's acousto/electric guitar is so out in front and flawless.
Im sure many people already know this, but this group is a must for anyone even remotely interested in SQ.
J
I just bought the "50 years - Don't Stop" album a couple months ago and it is an amazing quality album.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just bought the "50 years - Don't Stop" album a couple months ago and it is an amazing quality album.
Right. ? Im listening to the 02 remasters right now. I forgot how good this band was.
Insane initial production quality further augmented by digital remixing/remastering.

·
Registered
63 Posts
J
Lindsay Buckingham is one of the most underrated guitar players. Subtle brilliance.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Mick fleetwood is an awesome drummer.
this is one of my all time favorite bands. I can listen to Fleetwood Mac daily, wait, I do. I get to drive around for a living and listen to music between appointments.
Rush is another fantastic band with amazing recordings.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rumors is pretty much always listed in the top of any "must have" lists. It's one of the best recordings ever made. Now go buy Paul Simon's Graceland.
Oh yea for sure. Paul Simon is another one. Steve Gadd on drums I believe.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mick fleetwood is an awesome drummer.
this is one of my all time favorite bands. I can listen to Fleetwood Mac daily, wait, I do. I get to drive around for a living and listen to music between appointments.
Rush is another fantastic band with amazing recordings.
Yea. Lol. For sure! Ive seen Rush 4 times. RIP Neil Peart.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Don't miss out listening to Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac. Give it a listen. Some great music. A young Christine McVie is my #1 love. What a voice. And she was gorgeous.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I'm a huge Fleetwood Mac fan, but I found there recordings to be a bit random. Some were really good, with good bass and crisp highs. Others, not so much.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts